If you’re looking for a list for all Fractured Peaks dungeons in Diablo 4, we don’t blame you. True to its roots, Blizzard’s latest installment in the Diablo franchise is packed to the rafters with side dungeons. All of them are teeming with hordes of enemies to defeat, bosses to encounter, and valuable gear to pillage. You’ll find them dotted liberally across the Fractured Peaks region in the Diablo 4 beta, but their locations aren’t always easy to pinpoint, as you’ll need to discover them to see them on the map.
While you’ll be able to get a mount to speed up exploration in the full release, and knowing all the Fractured Peaks Waypoints certainly speeds things up in the betas, it can’t hurt to have a pinpoint idea of where you’re going, can it? In this guide, we’ll provide a complete list of all the dungeons in Diablo 4.
Side dungeons explained
Side dungeons appear on the map as cream-colored iron gates. Hovering over them gives you the name, a brief description, and the recommended level. Each dungeon is different – dank caverns, ornate chapels, stone labyrinths, dusty crypts, and so on.
Typically, each dungeon features a mini-boss, tons of enemies to kill, and a simple puzzle that involves tracking down keys or destroying enemy structures like effigies to unlock doors. You might also find unique challenging bosses spawning in them from time to time, such as The Butcher. Completing a dungeon grants a mix of gear, XP, and gold.
Each dungeon in Diablo 4 is assigned an Aspect, which is tied to a class. If you’re playing as the corresponding class (Barbarian, Rogue, Sorcerer, etc), beating the dungeon unlocks an Aspect you can attach to gear for stat boosts.
Diablo 4 dungeons List
Here’s a full list of all the dungeons in the Diablo 4 beta and in what part of the Fractured Peaks you’ll find them.
- Black Asylum – Frigid Expanse
- Hallowed Ossuary – Frigid Expanse
- Forsaken Quarry – Frigid Expanse
- Immortal Emanation – Frigid Expanse
- Forbidden City – Sarkova Pass
- Mercy’s Reach – Sarkova Pass
- Kor Dragan Barracks – Sarkova Pass
- Caldera Gate – The Pallid Glade
- Nostrava Deepwood – The Pallid Glade
- Derelict Lodge – The Pallid Glade
- Cultist Refuge – Nostrava
- Tormented Ruins – Desolate Highlands
- Lost Archives – Desolate Highlands
- Defiled Catacomb – Desolate Highlands
- Light’s Watch – Dobrev Taiga
- Maulwood – Dobrev Taiga
- Dead Man’s Dredge – Gale Valley
- Hoarfrost Demise – Seat of the Heavens
- Sanguine Chapel – Seat of the Heavens
- Zenith – Kor Valar
- Anica’s Claim – Malnok
- Rimescar Cavern – Malnok
- Capstone – The dungeon is unavailable in the Diablo 4 beta, but is tied to World Tier III from what we can gather.
That covers all the dungeons in the Diablo 4 beta. If you’ve been enjoying the taste-tests of the game as much as we have and are considering if it’s worth getting the deluxe edition, or even the ultimate edition, feel free to check out our advice to help you decide.
How do I find side dungeons on the map in Diablo 4?
Side dungeons appear on the map as cream-colored iron gates. Hovering over them gives you the name, a brief description, and the recommended level.