Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
There are plenty of Tears of the Kingdom outfits to find throughout the game, with some having powerful abilities that’ll help, and others simply being fashionable. Outfits can also be found in plenty of different places around Hyrule. Different towns around the land will typically have clothing stores that you can purchase new outfits from, but others will only be obtainable via exploration.
If you need money to buy outfits, have a look at our guide on how to get rupees in Tears of the Kingdom. If you’re looking for where to upgrade your clothing, we have you covered with our Tears of the Kingdom Great Fairy Locations guide. With that, let’s take a look at all of the Tears of the Kingdom outfits and get a rundown of where to find each one.
All Tears of the Kingdom armour sets
The vast majority of the outfits in Tears of the Kingdom form part of a larger armour set. Some of these are even references to the Link of previous titles in the Legend of Zelda series. Here is a list of every armour set in Tears of the Kingdom and where to find them:
- Archaic Legwear – You are given this item at the start of the game.
- Archaic Tunic – This is found in Pondside Cave on the Great Sky Island. The coordinates are 0263, -0913, 1459.
Barbarian Armour Set
This set can be found through the Misko’s Treasure side quest and provides a boost to attack power when worn. Each piece can be found in the following locations:
- Barbarian Helm – Follow the statues in the Robred Dropoff Cave, southeast of Kakariko Village until you reach a room filled with Bokoblins. Break the floor and then follow the path to a room filled with statues. Head over to the pedestal with the three statues, and Ascend again. The coordinates are 2487, -1466, 0013.
- Barbarian Chest Piece – At Crenel Hills Cave there is a secret room behind a Stone Talus. The coordinates are 0475, 0728, 0003.
- Barbarian Leg Wraps – In the Walnot Mountain Cave, southeast of Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower and near the Jikais Shrine. Jump across to a ledge near an Ice Like and melt the ice to reveal a chest. The coordinates are 4075, -1901, 0163.
This set is received as part of the main story when searching for how to reach the Thunderhead Isle, and boosts attack power during storms. Each piece is found at an altar on the banks of the river flowing south from Dracozu Lake. The locations are:
- Charged Headdress – Chop some vines at the south end of the river to enter a cave where you’ll find a chest. The coordinates are 0986, -2824, 0012.
- Charged Shirt – At the top of the river, enter a room and open the chest. The coordinates are 1004, -2540, 0012.
- Charged Trousers – Midway down the river, destroy some rocks and enter the room to find the chest. The coordinates are 0952, -2702, 0012.
This set gives you a boost to climbing speed when worn. Each piece can be found at the following locations:
- Climber’s Bandana – Inside Polymous Mountain cave near Mikau Lake. The coordinates are 3713, 0493, 0310.
- Climbing Gear – In the North Hyrule Plains Cave. The coordinates are -1230, 0770, 0100.
- Climbing Boots – Drain the water in the Upland Zorana Byroad Cave south of Upland Zorana Skyview Tower. Follow the path to the right of the metal gate to find the chest. The coordinates are 2849, 0542, 0188.
This set can only be found by purchasing them from the Bargainer Statues found in the Depths. When the entire set is worn, you’ll get the night speed up buff, letting you run faster at night. In order to be able to purchase each part of the set, you’ll need to find every Bargainer Statue in the Depths. The cost of each piece is:
- Dark Hood – 300 Poes
- Dark Tunic – 150 Poes
- Dark Trousers – 200 Poes
This set provides gloom resistance, letting you take a certain amount of gloom damage before you start losing hearts. Like the Dark Set, these can only be bought from Bargainer Statues, which you need to find before each piece of the set becomes available. The cost of each piece is:
- Hood of the Depths – 300 Poes
- Tunic of the Depths – 150 Poes
- Gaiters of the Depths – 200 Poes
Desert Voe Set
The pieces of this set can be purchased at two locations, and will confer heat resistance on the wearer, letting them traverse the desert. The locations and prices of each piece are:
- Desert Voe Headband – 450 Rupees at Kara Kara Bazaar
- Desert Voe Spaulders – 1300 Rupees at the Gerudo Secret Club
- Desert Voe Trousers – 650 Rupees at the Gerudo Secret Club
This armour set boosts your attack power in hot weather and all three sets can be found around the Eldin region. The locations of each piece are:
- Ember Headdress – Inside YunoboCo HQ South Cave to the north of Goron City. The coordinates are 1576, 2755, 0382,
- Ember Shirt – At Gonbori River Cave, south of Goron City. Use Recall on the floating platforms and ride them up the lava until the end of the cave. The coordinates are 1379, 2225, 0294.
- Ember Trousers – Inside Cephla Lake Cave near the Foothill Stable. Feed a nearby dog until it leads you to the correct chest in a room full of chests containing single rupees. The coordinates are 1579, 2755, 0382.
Evil Spirit Armor Set
This armour set can be found in each of the there labyrinths around Hyrule, and confers a stealth up buff. Each piece requires you to solve its respective labyrinth to obtain. The locations are:
- Evil Spirit Mask – In the North Lomei Depths Labyrinth
- Evil Spirit Armor – Defeat a Flux Construct III in the Lomei Depths Labyrinth.
- Evil Spirit Greaves – Inside the North Lomei Depths Labyrinth
Fierce Deity Set
The Fierce Deity Set provides a buff to your damage dealt when worn. You can receive this set by scanning the Majora’s Mask Link amiibo. Alternatively, once you’ve found the Ember Trousers, the Misko’s Treasure – The Fierce Deity side quest will begin. During this quest, each piece of the set can be found at the following locations:
- Fierce Deity Mask – Jump into the left eye of the skull in the Skull Lake (the right eye on your map) to enter the Skull Lake Cave. Head to the centre of the cave and kill a Stalnox. Climb a platform to find a chest. The coordinates are 3413, 2874, 0799
- Fierce Deity Chest – At Akkala Citadel Ruins southwest of Tarrey Town. In the southwest corner of the main building, crawl through a hole, before dropping down another hole to find the chest. The coordinates are 3285, 1493, 0414.
- Fierce Deity Boots – In the Ancient Tree Stump Cave north of Mount Daphnes. Cut vines to open a path, climb some tree roots, and cut some more vines to find the chest. The coordinates are 1100, -0466, 0063.
The Flamebreaker Set provides the flame guard buff, letting you safely enter volcanic areas of the map. The entire Flamebreaker Set can only be obtained by purchasing them from the armour shop in Goron City. The prices of each piece are as follows:
- Flamebreaker Helm – 1,400 Rupees
- Flamebreaker Armor – 700 Rupees
- Flamebreaker Boots – 1,200 Rupees
The Froggy Set prevents you from slipping while climbing during rain. The only way to receive the pieces of this set are by completing the nine quests in the Potential Princess Sightings questline, which can be started at the Lucky Clover Gazette east of Rito Village. The number of quests required for each piece are:
- Froggy Helm – 12 quests
- Froggy Sleeve – 4 quests
- Froggy Leggings – 9 quests
The Frostbite Set provides a boost to weapon damage while in cold areas such as the Hebra region. The locations of each piece are:
- Frostbite Headdress – In the Lake Kilsie Cave northeast of the Rospro Pass Skyview Tower. Glide on the updraft and break a wall using a bomb arrow. Head inside to find the chest. The coordinates are -3881, 2886, -0006.
- Frostbite Shirt – In Brightcap Cave east of the Oromuwak Shrine. Burn down the thorns to reveal the chest. The coordinates are -3040, 1530, 0197.
- Frostbite Trousers – At the Hebra Headspring southwest of the Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Tower. Enter the cave at the northern end of the spring and proceed through to find the chest. The coordinates are -2906, 2570, 0402.
The Glide Set provides a big boost to aerial movement while falling from the sky, and makes navigating the Sky Islands far easier. The pieces of the set can be obtained by completing challenges at the following locations:
- Glide Mask – Valor Island northeast of Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower. Complete the diving challenge to earn the Glide Mask.
- Glide Shirt – Courage Island southeast of Lindor’s Brow Skyview Tower. Complete the diving challenge to earn the Glide Shirt.
- Glide Tights – Bravery Island south of Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower. Complete the diving challenge to earn the Glide Tights.
You can receive this set by scanning the 8-Bit Link amiibo. Alternatively, each piece is available at the following locations:
- Cap of the Hero – At Tuft Canyon Mine, south of the Mimufis Lightroot. The coordinates are 2520, -2601, -0625.
- Tunic of the Hero – At Abandoned Kakariko Mine, found below Kakariko Village. The coordinates are 1279, -1810, -0784.
- Trousers of the Hero – At Corvash Canyon Mine, northwest of the Hyrule Field Chasm. The coordinates are 3819, -1986, -0632.
Hero of Awakening Set
You can receive this set by scanning a Link’s Awakening amiibo. Alternatively, each piece is available at the following locations:
- Mask of Awakening – At Thundra Plateau, stand on the southern pillar and levitate a pole made of four tree trunks in line with the northern pillar at noon. The coordinates are -2240, 0919, 0111.
- Tunic of Awakening – At Tabantha Frontier, stand on a button on top of column to reveal a passage to the Tunic. The coordinates are -3400, 0476, 0173.
- Trousers of Awakening – On the bottom floor of the Coliseum Ruins, place a sword in the hands of a soldier statue. The coordinates are -1118, -1226, 0094.
Hero of the Sky Set
You can receive this set by scanning a Skyward Sword Link amiibo. Alternatively, each piece is available at the following locations:
- Cap of the Sky – Inside a tree at Retsam Grove, located south of the Naydra Snowfield Chasm. The coordinates are 3821, -1984, -0623
- Tunic of the Sky – Inside a tree at Minshi Grove, south of the Minshi Woods Chasm. The coordinates are 1019, 1405, -0542.
- Trousers of the Sky – At Crenel Canyon Mine, below Crenel Peak, and near the Nojoj Lightroot. The coordinates are 1166, 0422, -0580.
Hero of Time Set
You can receive this set by scanning the Young Link amiibo. Alternatively, each piece is available at the following locations:
- Cap of Time – At the Sturnida Lavafalls underneath Hebra, far northwest of Hyrule Ridge Chasm. The coordinates are -4079, 2800, -0450.
- Tunic of Time – At Lindor Canyon Mine near Hyrule Ridge Chasm. The coordinates are -1999, 1310, 0715.
- Trousers of Time – At Gerudo Canyon Mine, south of Gerudo Summit Canyon. The coordinates are -4179, -699, -1120.
Hero of Twilight Set
You can receive this set by scanning the Super Smash Bros. Link amiibo or Twilight Princess Link amiibo. Alternatively, each piece is available at the following locations:
- Cap of Twilight – At the Gleeok Den in Great Hyrule Forest Depths. The coordinates are 0250, 3121, -0623.
- Tunic of Twilight – At Rist Mine, southeast of the Akinatanis Lightroot. The coordinates are 4514, 2163, -0454.
- Trousers of Twilight – In the Ancient Underground Fortress beneath the Akkala Citadel. The coordinates are 3318, 1504, -0856.
Hero of the Wild Set
Each piece of this set is found underneath one of the three Dark Skeletons found in the Depths. These skeletons are located directly beneath their counterparts on the surface. The locations of each piece are:
- Cap of the Wild – In the jaw of the Hebra Dark Skeleton, east of the Kato Lightroot. The coordinates are -3955, 3724, -0858.
- Tunic of the Wild – Underneath the Gerudo Dark Skeleton, west of the Desert Coliseum. The coordinates are -4877, -3718, -0458.
- Trousers of the Wild – Inside the Eldin Dark Skeleton north of the Fire Temple and east of the Kayam Lightroot. The coordinates are 1674, 3720, -0561.
Hero of the Wind Set
You can receive this set by scanning the Toon Link amiibo. Alternatively, each piece is available at the following locations:
- Cap of the Wind – Enter the chasm on Tingel Island and follow the tunnel to the end. The coordinates are 4653, 0620, -0723.
- Tunic of the Wind – At Cuho Canyon Mine, west of Hyrule Field Chasm. The coordinates are -3788, 1345, -0682.
- Trousers of the Wind – At Cresia Pit Mine across a body of water southeast of Meda Mountain Chasm. The coordinates are 3795, -3618, -0446.
This is quite a basic set and doesn’t confer any special buffs beyond extra defense. The only place to obtain this set is by purchasing them from the shop at Lookout Landing. The price of each piece is as follows:
- Hylian Hood – 70 Rupees
- Hylian Tunic – 130 Rupees
- Hylian Trousers – 120 Rupees
This set provides a permanent glow while wearing it, that makes navigating the Depths much easier. You can find the location of each piece by finding corresponding maps on Sky Islands. Alternatively, the pieces can be found at the following locations:
- Miner’s Mask – At the Abandoned Kara Kara Mine in the Depths below Kara Kara Bazaar. Jump down the East Gerudo Chasm and head northwest. The coordinates are -3240, -2422, -0475.
- Miner’s Top – In the Depths below Daphnes Mountain. Jump down the Mount Daphnes Chasm and head northwest. The coordinates are -1074, -0558, -0514.
- Miner’s Trousers – At the Hylia Canyon Mine below Mount Hylia. Jump down the Great Plateau West Chasm and head southeast. The coordinates are -1288, -2249, -0707.
This set is available from Koltin after giving him enough Bubbul Gems to receive all of his rewards, and causes you to lose rupees instead of health when hit. Koltin has a list of rewards which he gives out in order, so you will receive each piece at a different time unless you bring all the Bubbul Gems at once. The order you will receive the pieces in is:
- Mystic Robe
- Mystic Trousers
- Mystic Headpiece
The Phantom Set is similar to the Barbarian Set in that it provides an attack up buff when worn. The pieces can be found in the following locations:
- Phantom Helmet – In the Puffer Beach Overhead Cave southwest of Highland Stable. Use a Zonai Spring or Zonai Rocket beneath the rock formations on Puffer Beach to enter the cave, at the end of which you’ll find a chest. The coordinates are 0297, -3776, 0051.
- Phantom Armor – In the Tamio River Downstream Cave at the end of the Tamio River, southwest of Satori Mountain. Break a wall near the end of the cave to reveal a chest. The coordinates are -2968, -0984, 0033.
- Phantom Greaves – In the Eastern Barrens of the eastern Gerudo Desert, jump into the middle sinkhole to enter a room containing a chest. The coordinates are -2521, -3737, -0030.
The Radiant Set can only be bought from the Enchanted shop in Kakariko Village, but requires completing the Gloom-borne Illness side quest to make the prices affordable. When worn, the set prevents Stal enemies from attacking you, and boosts your damage with bone weapons. The prices of each item after completing the quest are:
- Radiant Mask – 800 rupees
- Radiant Shirt – 800 rupees
- Radiant Tights – 800 rupees
Royal Guard Set
The attire of the Royal Guards from before the Calamity can be bought from Cece’s shop for 2,200 rupees after completing the Mayoral Election side adventure. Alternatively, each piece can be found in the following locations:
- Royal Guard Cap – In Princess Zelda’s bedroom on the west side of Hyrule Castle. The coordinates are -0391, 0996, 0320.
- Royal Guard Uniform – At the First Gatehouse where you met Captain Hoz near the start of the game, lift up the gates using Ultrahand. Follow the path to the left and you’ll find a chest on a platform. The coordinates are -0410, 0853, 0075.
- Royal Guard Boots – In the library on the east side of Hyrule Castle, use Ultrahand on the bookcase to reveal the King’s Study, where you’ll find a chest. The coordinates are -0170, 1120, 0214.
The Rubber Set gives you bonus resistance to shock attacks when worn. The pieces of the set can be found at the following locations:
- Rubber Helm – In Sarjon Woods Cave northwest of Lakeside Stable. Cut down some vines and then ride a raft down the river until you reach a waterfall. Jump down to find a chest. The coordinates are 1572, -2954, -0024.
- Rubber Armor – In Whistling Hill Cave east of Hyrule Field Skyview Tower. Break the entrance with a bomb and proceed through the cave until you find the chest at the end. The coordinates are -0085, -1115, -0002.
- Rubber Tights – In Hiron Lagoon southeast of East Reservoir Lake in the Lanayru region. Dive into the cave at the centre of the lagoon and proceed to the end of the cave where you’ll find a chest. The coordinates are 4274, -0375, -0021.
This set provides a cold resistance buff and is key to completing the Rito storyline as part of the main quest. Each piece can be bought from the Brazen Beak shop in Rito Village. The cost of each piece is as follows:
- Snowquill Headdress – 650 rupees
- Snowquill Tunic – 500 rupees
- Snowquill Trousers – 1,000 rupees
The attire of the soldiers of Hyrule from before the Calamity, this set can be found in a hidden area beneath Castle Town. Follow the path from the Hyrule Castle gates until you see a doorway surrounded by trees. Use Ultrahand to move through the gates, turn right, and open up a grate. Follow the path through to enter the hidden area. Here, each piece of the set can be found in the following locations:
- Soldier’s Helm – In a tunnel filled with water and blue rocks, swim through and arch and defeat an Ice Like to find a chest at the end of the tunnel. The coordinates are -0228, 0463, -0039.
- Soldier’s Armor – This is inside a prison cell. Use Ultrahand to lift a nearby boulder, revealing a secret path. Follow the path to reach the chest. The coordinates are -0264, 0633, -0035.
- Soldier’s Greaves – Defeat some Moblins and Bokoblins on a bridge and then look for nearby breakable rocks. Break these rocks until you find some red rocks. Break these to reveal the chest. The coordinates are -0304, 0280, -0006.
The Stealth Set, true to its name, gives you a stealth up buff when worn, as well as a speed boost at night when wearing the full set. It can only be bought at the Enchanted shop in Kakariko Village, but requires completing the Gloom-borne Illness side quest to make the prices affordable. The prices of each item after completing the quest are:
- Stealth Mask – 600 rupees
- Stealth Chest Guard – 700 rupees
- Stealth Tights – 500 rupees
The Tingle Set pays homage to a fan favourite character from the Zelda series, and can be found through solving a few of the riddles given to find Misko’s treasure. Each piece is found at the following locations:
- Tingle’s Hood – Solve a mirror puzzle at the Statue of the Eighth Heroine in the Gerudo Highlands to enter a room and find the chest. The coordinates are -4443, -0629, 0455.
- Tingle’s Shirt – Solve a puzzle at Duelling Peaks involving two caves on either side of the gorge in-between the peaks. The coordinates are 1213, -2050, 0273.
- Tingle’s Tights – Inside Cape Cales Cliffbase Cave. Build a raft to traverse the water, then whistle once you reach a dead end. Head inside and defeat the enemies on the pirate ship, then destroy the boxes at the rear of the ship to find a chest. The coordinates are 3412, -3263, 0004.
Yiga Clan Set
As well as conferring a stealth up boost, wearing this entire set lets you disguise yourself as a Yiga, going completely undetected around them. Each piece can be found in the following locations:
- Yiga Mask – At a Yiga Clan camp in a wooded area just east of Mount Hylia on the Great Plateau, defeat the clan members to get the Yiga Mask. There is also a map on the wall showing the locations of other pieces of armour.
- Yiga Clan Armor – At the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab in northeast Akkala, defeat the Yiga Clan outside and head inside to receive the Armor from Konba.
- Yiga Clan Tights – Inside the Yiga Clan Maritta Branch at the southern end of the Aldor Foothills, defeat the Yiga Clan members and receive the Tights from Aliza.
The Zora Set plays a key role in the Zora storyline in the main quest, and will let you swim faster, as well as swim up waterfalls. For this, you only receive one piece of the set, and will have to find the rest yourself. Each piece of the set can be found in the following locations:
- Zora Helm – Complete The Never-Ending Lecture side quest, given by Chroma in the Throne Room in Zora’s Domain after completing the Water Temple.
- Zora Armor – Received from Yona after giving her an Ancient Arowana during the main questline.
- Zora Greaves – Complete the A Token of Friendship side quest, given by Yona in the Throne Room in Zora’s Domain after completing the Water Temple.
The Zonaite Set provides an extra boost to your battery while using Zonai Devices, letting you use them for longer. Each piece of the set can be found on Sky Islands in the following locations:
- Zonaite Helm – On Lightcase Island in the Tabantha Frontier Sky region. The coordinates are 3589, 0945, 1723.
- Zonaite Waistguard – On Zonaite Forge Island, a tall island southwest of the Great Sky Island. The coordinates are 2374, -1176, 1489.
- Zonaite Shin Guards – Inside the floating sphere near the Sky Mine in the Akkala Highlands Sky region. Enter the sphere, and rotate it so that the entrance is in line with the ground. Jump out, and glide into the lower half of the sphere to find the chest. The coordinates are 4469, 2025, 1413.
All Tears of the Kingdom unique items
Aside from all of the available armour sets, there are 30 unique, individual items which can be found across Hyrule. Many of these items provide powerful effects, and will be incredibly useful when it comes to combat, exploring, and even finding Korok Seeds. Check out our list of all of the available unique items to see if there are any you’re missing.
The Amber Earrings are, unsurprisingly, a pair of earrings. They have no unique effects, only providing 4 armour, and can be bought from the accessory shop in Gerudo Town for 400 rupees once you’ve completed the Gerudo storyline in the main story.
Ancient Hero’s Aspect
Technically a single item, this piece of armour actually covers all three armour slots, and provides a sizeable 12 armour. Unfortunately, you’re going to have to work hard to earn it, as the only way to obtain it is by completing all 152 shrines, and opening a chest behind the Goddess Statue in the Temple of Time on the Great Sky Island. If you’re missing any shrines, check out our Tears of the Kingdom shrines guide to see the location of each one.
Archaic Warm Greaves
Not technically a part of the Archaic Set, it’s effectively a direct upgrade to the Archaic Legwear, providing a cold resistance buff. It can be found inside a chest in a tree trunk on top of the mountain on the Great Sky Island, near the Gutanbac Shrine.
A handmade mask in the shape of a Bokoblin head, this item tricks Bokoblins into thinking you’re one of them, making them avoid attacking you until you attack them. A great item for sneaking past big groups if you’re low on health, you can get it from Koltin as the first reward from his Bubbul Gem hunt.
While this item has no special effects beyond a measly 3 armour, it does look great. This piece is only obtainable by completing the Mayoral Election side adventure in Hateno Village and then talking to Cece in her shop.
An updated version of Link’s armour from Breath of the Wild, you can find this piece by taking on the A New Champion’s Tunic side quest in the well behind Zelda’s house in Hateno Village. Head to the sanctum at the centre of Hyrule Castle and light the two braziers in front of the throne. A stone statue will move, unveiling an opening where you can get the armour. This can be done without taking on the side quest, too, if you can’t really be bothered.
A pretty tiara with a diamond mounted on the front, this item provides 3 armour and a boost to attack power. It can be bought from the accessory shop in Gerudo Town for 2,400 rupees once you’ve completed the Gerudo storyline in the main quest.
Same as the Bokoblin Mask, this Moblin-styled mask lets you blend in with Moblins, avoiding them attacking you. This can be received from Koltin once you’ve acquired 29 Bubbul Gems.
Island Lobster Shirt
A reference to the shirt worn by Link at the start of The Wind Waker, this shirt boasts a lowly 1 armour and a heat resistance buff. Perfect for that beach living, you have to use Ultrahand to lift out a chest from the water near the ship. You can do this without clearing the pirates that have taken over, but be wary as you might be attacked while doing it.
With hundreds of Korok Seeds to find, the Korok Mask is a must-have if you’re planning on collecting them all. Shaped like a Korok, it shakes when you’re near a Korok to help you find any hidden ones. It’s found in the Forest Coliseum in the Depths below Hyrule Forest. Jump down the Minshi Woods Chasm and head northwest until you reach it, where you’ll have to defeat a Hinox to obtain the mask.
Head to the Yiga Clan Hideout in the Gerudo Highlands and complete the Yiga Clan Enforcers mini-boss fight. This will involve you taking on three Yiga Clan members simultaneously.
Another monster mask, this one will let you successfully avoid the aggression of Lizalfos. Again, this can be obtained from Koltin by collecting Bubbul Gems, requiring 14 in total.
Straight on to another monster mask, this is one of the more useful ones, as it helps you avoid being attacked by one of the game’s more powerful enemies – lynels. This one can be obtained from Koltin after collecting a total of 37 Bubbul Gems.
One of the most iconic items in the Zelda series, this item is all of the monster masks rolled into one, preventing all of the game’s enemies from attacking you. In exchange for that incredible power, you’ll need to beat the Floating Coliseum in the Depths below Hyrule Field. Jump down the Great Plateau North Chasm and head west, where you’ll take on five waves of lynels before getting your reward.
Midna’s Helmet is an item that will come in incredibly handy while exploring the Depths. Providing 7 armour as well as the gloom resistance buff makes taking on some of the enemies down here much easier. To find it, drop into the Eventide Island Chasm and enter the Lone Island Coliseum, where you’ll have to take on five waves of Bokoblins.
One more monster mask, this one lets you prevent Moblins from attacking you. Once again, it can be received from Koltin once you’ve given him 2 Bubbul Gems.
This is a pair of earrings that provide a swim speed up buff when worn. They can be purchased from the Gerudo Town accessory shop for 700 rupees once you’ve completed the Gerudo questline in the main story.
Based on the hood worn by Ravio in A Link Between Worlds, this piece of headwear provides you with a boost to climbing speed, but only when climbing sideways. It can be found in the Depths at the Secluded Coliseum. Jump down the Meda Mountain Chasm then head north until you pass the wall to the west, then head just southwest. Here, you’ll have to fight five waves of Lizalfos to receive your reward.
Another tiara, this time with a ruby mounted on the front, the Ruby Circlet provides a cold resistance buff, letting you easily traverse cold areas such as the Hebra region. This can be bought from the accessories shop in Gerudo Town after completing the Gerudo questline in the main story.
Sand Boots are a must when exploring the Gerudo Desert as they let you walk and run at your normal speed across sand. These can be bought from the Gerudo Secret Club for 1,200 rupees.
Similar to the circlets before it, the Sapphire Circlet is a tiara with a Sapphire mounted on the front, providing a heat resistance buff that lets you safely traverse the desert. It can be bought from the accessories shop in Gerudo Town for 1,400 rupees once you’ve completed the Gerudo questline in the main story.
This item can be obtained by scanning the Smash Bros. Sheik amiibo. Alternatively, you can get it from the Desert Coliseum in the far southwestern corner of the Depths. Here, you’ll need to defeat five waves of Horriblins to claim your reward.
Just like the Sand Boots, the Snow Boots let you walk and run at your normal speed, except on snow instead of sand. These can be bought at the Gerudo Secret Club in Gerudo Town for 1,300 rupees.
These earrings provide you with the shock resistance buff, making you take less damage from electrical attacks. It can be bought from the accessories shop in Gerudo Town for 1,200 rupees once you’ve beaten the Gerudo questline in the main story.
Tunic of Memories
An exact replica of the tunic worn by Link in Breath of the Wild, this one can only be obtained by buying them from a Bargainer Statue. Once you’ve found six statues, the Tunic of Memories can be bought for 400 Poes.
Vah Medoh Divine Helm
A helmet styled after the Divine Beast Vah Medoh from Breath of the Wild, this can be found by taking on the Tears of the Kingdom Treasure of the Secret Springs quest. Talk to Tulin in Rito Village after beating the Wind Temple and head into Hebra Mountains to find it. Check out our guide for a more in-depth explanation of how to find it. You can also get it by scanning a Revali amiibo.
Vah Naboris Divine Helm
A helmet styled after the Divine Beast Vah Naboris from Breath of the Wild, this can be found by speaking to Riju after completing the Lightning Temple. Head northwest of Gerudo Town to the West Gerudo Underground Mines. Destroy a stone on a cracked section of ground and drop down into the hole. Follow the path and destroy the walls in your way to find the chest. You can also get it by scanning a Urbosa amiibo.
Vah Rudania Divine Helm
A helmet styled after the Divine Beast Vah Rudania from Breath of the Wild, this can be found by speaking to Bludo in Goron City after completing the Fire Temple. He will point you to a chest containing the helm. You can also get it by scanning a Daruk amiibo.
Vah Ruta Divine Helm
A helmet styled after the Divine Beast Vah Ruta from Breath of the Wild, this can be found by completing the Secret Treasure Under the Great Fish quest. Talk to Sidon after beating the Water Temple to receive a riddle about a secret treasure. Check out our guide for an in-depth explanation of how to find it. You can also get it by scanning a Mipha amiibo.
Well-Worn Hair Band
If you aren’t a fan of Link’s new hairstyle and want a return to the hair of old, you can. Head to Hateno Village and find your old house from Breath of the Wild. Jump down the well and you’ll find Zelda’s secret study. Open the chest you find next to the table to find the hair band, letting Link return to his BotW hairstyle.
Zant’s Helmet is a replica of the helmet worn by, you guessed it, Zant, one of the main antagonists in Twilight Princess. Wearing the helmet will provide the unfreezable buff, which is useful when fighting ice elemental enemies. Head down into the Depths below Death Mountain. North east of the Fire Temple, you’ll find the Scorching Coliseum, where you’ll have to beat five waves of Moblins to claim the helmet.
That’s every single Tears of the Kingdom outfit in the game and how to get them. If you’re confused by how to read Tears of the Kingdom coordinates we have a full breakdown running through exactly what they mean. We also have a handy guide for the best Tears of the Kingdom weapons to compliment the outfits.