Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Though Resident Evil 4 Remake has almost two dozen weapons they can be broken down into several distinct categories – knives, handguns, shotguns, rifles, SMGs, magnums, and special weapons – each with their own quirks and utility when taking on demented, parasitic hordes.
Weapons are obtained by picking them up as you explore the game, buying them in exchange for Spinels and Pesetas at the Merchant, or, lastly, handed out as rewards for completing various challenges. Unfortunately, a few are special edition exclusive DLC.
On this page, you’ll find a full list of weapons in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Resident Evil 4 Remake Weapons List
Here, you’ll find a complete list of all the weapons you can get in Resident Evil 4 Remake. We’ve also noted how you can get each weapon.
- SG-09 R – Default weapon
- Red9 – Shipwreck in Chapter 4
- Punisher – 5 Spinels at the Merchant, Chapter 2
- Matilda – 10 Spinels at the Merchant, Chapter 9
- Sentinel Nine – Deluxe and Collector’s Edition exclusive bonus
- Blacktail – 24,000 Pesetas at the Merchant
- Fighting Knife – Defeat Krauser in Chapter 14
- Kitchen Knife – Common drop
- Primal Knife – Destroy all Clockwork Castellans dolls
- Combat Knife – Default starter knife
- Boot Knife – Common drop
- Killer7 – 77,700 Pesetas at the Merchant, Chapter 13
- Handcannon – Complete the game in Professional Mode without using any bonus weapons
- Broken Butterfly – 29,000 Pesetas at the Merchant, Chapter 7
- Skull Shaker – Deluxe and Collector’s Edition exclusive bonus
- W-870 – In Village during Chapter 1
- Riot Gun – 28,000 Pesetas at the Merchant, Chapter 6
- Striker – 38,000 Pesetas at the Merchant, Chapter 10
- TMP – 10,000 Pesetas, Chapter 3
- Chicago Sweeper – Complete the game on Professional Mode with an A rank.
- LE 5 – Regenerador Facility freezer room, Chapter 13
- SR M1903 – 12,000 Pesetas, Chapter 2
- Stingray – 30,000 Pesetas, Chapter 7
- CQBR Assault Rifle – Square lock box in the library part of the Castle, Chapter 10
- Rocket Launcher – 80,000 Pesetas, Chapter 4
- Rocket Launch with Infinite Ammo – 2,000,000 Pesetas, New Game+ or second playthrough
- Bolt Thrower – 10,000 Pesetas, Chapter 2
That covers our weapons list. Check out Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Change Costume, Resident Evil 4 Remake – How to Unlock Professional Mode, How to fix Resident Evil 4 Remake flickering lights on PS5, Resident Evil 4 Remake: How To Parry, and Resident Evil 4 Remake: How To Melee Attack.