Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Pokemon GO was quick to be accepted by players all around the world and has stumped its critics with its engaging gameplay. With hundreds of unique Pokemon offered by the game, it’s not a small deal when we say that Eevee has to be one of the most iconic ones out there.
However, Fans of Pokemon Go may be wondering how they can choose to deal with the variety of evolutions that Eevee has. Luckily, the developers have released various redeemable Eevee Evolution codes to get your hands on your favorite Eeveelutions (pun intended). So, how can you acquire these codes and use them? Keep on reading to find out!
Pokemon Go – Eevee Evolution Codes
Eevee evolution codes work in a very simple manner. All you need to evolve your Eevee is some Eevee Candies and an evolution code. While you’ll need to grind your way toward acquiring Eevee candies, the evolution codes are a lot easier to get your hands on. These codes don’t expire, and you can use them whenever you have enough Eevee Candies to complete the set for your desired evolution.
List of Evolution Codes
Below is the list of the 8 different types of Eevee evolutions and the codes you can use to get each and every one of them. These codes are actually nicknames that you need to give your Eevee. This name trick will help you evolve each Eevee into the corresponding evolution. If you want to evolve and gather all of them you will be needing 200 Eevee Candies.
|Evolution Name||Code||Evolution Type|
To evolve Eevee into Glaceon or Leafeon, you need the appropriate lure. For Leafeon, you need the Mossy Lure module and for Glaceon, you need the Glacial Lure module. Once one of these lures is active and you have the code name typed in, you can evolve Eevee into one of these Pokémon.
You can also evolve Eevee by earning 70 hearts with Eevee as your buddy. This will evolve the Pokémon into Sylveon. Of course, you can also use the nickname trick.
Earning Eevee Candy
This works the same as evolution candy for any other Pokemon. There are a handful of ways through which you can earn more Eevee Candy in Pokemon Go:
- Catch more Eevee. This is the most straightforward method, and for every Eevee you catch, you get 3 Eevee Candies. You can also catch them using a Pinap for double the amount of Candies!
- Set it as your Pokemon buddy and walk around. You will get one Eevee Candy every 3-5 kilometers covered. You can use either Eevee or one of its evolutions as your buddy.
- For every Eevee evolution you achieve, you get 1 free candy.
How to Use Eevee Evolution Codes
Some players may be confused as to how these codes are to be used. However, it’s a pretty simple procedure if you follow the right steps:
- Launch Pokemon Go and navigate to your list of Pokemon
- Select which Eevee you want to evolve when you have enough candy
- Next to its name, you will see the pencil button for renames
- Rename the Eevee to one of our codes listed above for your desired evolution. For example, if you want it to evolve into Flareon then rename your Eevee to Pyro.
- Press the Evolve button and get your desired Eeveelution!
Note: If you do not change the name and go ahead with the evolution, you will get one of the 8 different Eeveelutions picked at random for you.
Pokémon Go Eevee Evolution – FAQ
Can you get every Eeveelution in Pokémon Go?
Yes! Every Eeveelution that has been added to Pokémon in the past is in Pokemon Go.
Can you catch Eeveelutions in the wild in Pokemon Go?
Yes. It is less likely than catching Eevee but you can catch the different Eeveelutions in the wild.