The latest expansion for WoW came in November and was hugely successful. Dragonflight was the 9th expansion for the game and is continuing to get updates and patches, with the most recent one recently going live.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-02-02
This is the first major patch of the year, with another one coming in Spring, according to the WoW Roadmap.
Here is everything new coming to WoW: Dragonflight in the latest 10.0.5 patch:
WoW: Dragonflight 10.0.5: Trading Post (Live on February 1) New Feature
- Traders have set up shop in both Stormwind and Orgrimmar where players can pick-up their monthly reward of 500 Trader’s Tender before tackling their monthly log to earn even more. Trader’s Tender can be exchanged for rotating items in the shop including mounts, pets, and cosmetic items.
WoW: Dragonflight 10.0.5: The Storm’s Fury in Game Event
- Players can access the Primalist Future through a portal at the Temporal Conflux in Thaldraszuz, where they can battle against the bolstered might of the Primalists to earn Essence of the Storm, which can be exchanged for rewards including gear and a mount.
WoW: Dragonflight 10.0.5: Other Changes
- Expanded Transmogrification
- Transmog enthusiasts can expand their wardrobe collections as Common (white) and Poor (grey) quality items are now eligible for transmog.
- New User Interface (UI) & Accessibility Features
- Edit Mode has new additions for players to explore including the ability to modify XP bars, bags, and the micro button bar.
- Additionally, motion sickness controls for dragonriding have been added to the accessibility options menu.
- Class Balance Changes
- Several classes will see some balance changes to abilities as well as modifications to their respective talent trees.
There were also a lot of changes to classes which you can check out here.