One big topic that’s swirling in the air within the NFL community, is that of free agency. So many big stars are on the move or are in the midst of deciding where they’re off to next. And Madden 23 had to celebrate this frenzied yet exciting time of the year with a fun program drop for its fans.
As the name indicates, the Free Agency Program is one that highlights predominately current NFL stars that have made big transitions to new franchises or have re-signed with their current teams over free agency. It also honors those that are still free agents right now but will likely not be by the end of the free agency period. What’s fun about this new program, is that it allows fans to re-adjust any theme teams they might be working on with these players that have found new homes with new teams.
READ MORE: Madden 23 Ultimate Team Season 4 Field Pass And Players
The Madden 23 Free Agency Program is a one part feature, with its sole drop being revealed on Wednesday (March 15) at 10:30AM ET / 2:30PM GMT on Good Morning Madden. Despite the reveal taking place on Wednesday, the Free Agency Program wasn’t released in-game until Thursday, going live at 10:50AM ET / 2:50PM GMT. Presenting fans with 30+ new cards, the Free Agency drop is loaded with star talent, with 11 of the new players consisting of 98 overall ratings or higher.
So without another moment to spare, here’s a look at all of the new players fans will be able to acquire from the Free Agency Program in Madden 23 Ultimate Team.
NOW READ:TODAY'S COIN MASTER FREE SPINS HAVE ARRIVED - FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE HERE!
Madden 23: Free Agency Program
Though the Free Agency Program comes with just the one drop, Madden 23 Ultimate Team made sure to make it a worthwhile one with plenty of top tier talent – and fans won’t have to look much further than the new players to see that for themselves.
Before jumping on into the full list of new players down below, there’s a few details to keep in mind before doing so. For starters, the Free Agency Program comes with 28 Challenges containing its own rewards ladder. Along with the ability to get your hands on a total of 10,000 MUT Coin, you can also unlock a 96 Overall Account Bound (BND) Free Agency Fantasy Pack as you progress through the challenge tiers.
In addition (and most importantly), all Heroes and Limited Editions (LTDs) of the Free Agency Program have Dual Team Chemistries, which will differ depending on whether they re-sign with the same team or join a new one. So if any of the free agent Heroes and LTDs re-sign with the same team, they will receive dual team chemistries for that team. However, should any of them sign with a new team, they will have team chemistries with their former team and new one as well. Keep in mind that this Free Agency Program perk will only apply for Heroes and LTDs.
Lastly, there was one more separate LTD player release for the Free Agency Program that took place earlier today, topping off what is already one stacked collection. On that note, let’s have a look at all the new Free Agency Program players that were released in Madden 23.
NOW READ: TOTY John Madden Cards – Madden 23 Ultimate Team
Madden 23: Free Agency Program Players
Limited Editions (98 Overall)
- Ben Powers (LG) – Ravens – New Team: Broncos
- Jessie Bates (FS) – Bengals – New Team: Falcons
- Tremaine Edmunds (MLB) – Bills – New Team: Bears
- Dalton Schultz (TE) – Cowboys – Still A Free Agent
Super Champion (99 Overall)
- Reggie White (LE) – Packers
This Super Champion item is the cherry on top for the Free Agency Program. It’s the only 99 overall rated player in the program and comes with all 32 team chems. In order to unlock White’s card, you will need to exchange two Free Agency Champions in the Reggie White Champion set.
Champions (98 Overall)
- Lamar Jackson (QB) – Ravens – Non-Exclusive Franchise Tag
- Tony Pollard (HB) – Cowboys – Franchise Tagged
- Odell Beckham Jr. (WR) – Rams – Still A Free Agent
- Dalvin Tomlinson (DT) – Vikings – New Team: Browns
- Jamel Dean (CB) – Buccaneers – Re-signed
- Jordan Poyer (SS) – Bills – Re-signed
Each Free Agency Program Champion comes with all 32 team chems, just like the Reggie White Card.
Heroes (96 Overall)
- Damien Harris (HB) – Patriots – Still A Free Agent
- Parris Campbell (WR) – Colts – New Team: Giants
- Allen Lazard (WR) – Packers – New Team: Jets
- Jacobi Myers (WR) – Patriots – New Team: Raiders
- Isaiah Wynn (RT) – Patriots – Still A Free Agent
- Dre’Mont Jones (RE) – Broncos – New Team: Seahawks
- Arden Key (ROLB) – Jaguars – New Team: Titans
- Cameron Sutton (CB) – Steelers – New Team: Lions
- Rock Ya-Sin (CB) – Raiders – Still A Free Agent
- Jimmie Ward (SS) – 49ers – New Team: Texans
High Elites (93 Overall)
- Khari Blasingame (FB) – Bears – Re-signed
- Austin Hooper (TE) – Titans – Still A Free Agent
- Cameron Fleming (LT) – Broncos – Still A Free Agent
- David Long (MLB) – Titans – New Team: Dolphins
- Byron Murphy Jr. (CB) – Cardinals – New Team: Vikings
- Duron Harmon (FS) – Raiders – Re-signed
Low Elites (90 Overall)
- Foster Moreau (TE) – Raiders – Still A Free Agent
- Ethan Pocic (C) – Browns – Re-signed
- George Fant (RT) – Jets – Still A Free Agent
- David Onyemata (DT) – Saints – New Team: Falcons
- Samson Ebukam (RE) – 49ers – New Team: Colts
- Ogbonnia Okoronkwo (LE) – Texans – New Team: Browns
Marcus Peters Upgrade Card (90 Overall)
Along with all of these amazing cards, fans will receive a free Marcus Peters Free Agency card upon logging into MUT that starts as a 90 overall. And as you can imagine, this player item is indeed an upgradable card, and can be evolved into its better overall rating by doing the following:
- Complete Peters Free Agency Objectives
- Earn Career Tokens For Peters
- Apply Career Tokens On Peters
- Upgrade To 96 OVR Max Form
Once you complete these steps, you will be able to upgrade Peters to his 96 overall max evolve form, making him one special item to have in the game.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-03-21