Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
For those of you that were missing the weekly AKA Program drops every Monday in Madden 23 from last year, the creative nickname special made a return in Seasons 3 and 4, only this time, it came with a new name and containing a much better set of players.
Welcome to Madden 23’s AKA The New Class Program, presenting a special collection of NFL stars from the 2022 season that fans will want to get their hands on. In case this is your first time coming across this program in Madden 23, this unique set of players celebrates the treasured nicknames they made for themselves while playing in the NFL.
Best Cyber Monday deals 2023
- WD Black SN850X 1TB- $79.99 (was $180)
- ASUS TUF RTX 4060 Ti OC - $409.99 (was $460)
- Alienware AW2724DM QHD - $327.99 (was $500)
- Razer Huntsman V2 TKL - $79.99 (was $160)
- Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless - $89.99 (was $150)
The original Madden 23 AKA Program took place on September 19th, 2022, and ran until November 30th, 2022. Fast forward to the new year, and the AKA Program returned as The New Class, revealing its first eight players on Sunday, January 15th, 2023 before releasing them in-game the next day, January 16th.
Following the first drop, Madden 23 Ultimate Team revealed three to four new AKA The New Class players every Sunday before the in-game releases took place on the ensuing Mondays. Similarly to the original AKA Program, each drop entails of two to three new AKA The New Class stars, only this time, each release came with a new Limited Edition (LTD) player that fans can secure as well.
That all said, today marked the final AKA The New Class release in Madden 23, bringing this special program to a close while rounding out one of the best collections in the game. So without further ado, here’s all the players from the AKA The New Class Program that have been released in Madden 23 Ultimate Team.
Madden 23: AKA The New Class Players
The latest and final release of the AKA The New Class Program, which took place today (March 27), contains four new players with 98 overall ratings. This final new set includes Cordarrelle Patterson, Deion Jones, Janoris Jenkins, and LTD George Karlaftis.
Below is the list of all the AKA New Class Players that have been released in Madden 23:
AKA The New Class Limited Editions (LTDs)
- Javon Hargrave (DT) – AKA “Gravedigger” – 96 Overall
- Derrick Henry (HB) – AKA “King Henry” – 96 Overall
- Harrison Smith (SS) – AKA “Hit Man” – 97 Overall
- Terry McLaurin (WR) – AKA “Scary Terry” – 97 Overall
- Eddie Jackson (FS) – AKA “BoJack” – 97 Overall
- Kyle Pitts (TE) – AKA “Unicorn” – 97 Overall
- DeMarcus Lawrence (LE) – AKA “Tank” – 97 Overall
- Greg Zuerlein (K) – AKA “Legatron” – 98 Overall
- Gus Edwards (HB) – AKA “Gus The Bus” – 98 Overall
- George Karlaftis (LE) – AKA “Furious George” – 98 Overall
AKA The New Class Players (96 Overall)
- Lamar Jackson (QB) – AKA “Big Truzz”
- A.J. Dillon (HB) – AKA “Quadfather”
- Tyreek Hill (WR) – AKA “Cheetah”
- Ryan Jensen (C) – AKA “Red Tornado”
- J.J. Watt (LE) – AKA “Milk Man”
- Stephon Gilmore (CB) – AKA “Gilly Lock”
- Jamal Adams (SS) – AKA “Prez”
- Jamie Gillan (P) – AKA “The Scottish Hammer”
- Marcedes Lewis (TE) – AKA “Big Dog”
- Jason Pierre-Paul (RE) – AKA “JPP”
- Matt Ryan (QB) – AKA “Matty Ice”
- Tyrann Mathieu (FS) – AKA “Honey Badger”
AKA The New Class Players (97 Overall)
- DeAndre Hopkins (WR) – AKA “D-Hop”
- Denzel Ward (CB) – AKA “The Warden”
- Terron Armstead (LT) – AKA “The Terror”
- Maxx Crosby (RE) – AKA “Mad Maxx”
- Joe Burrow (QB) – AKA “Joe Shiesty”
- Pat Surtain II (CB) – AKA “PS2”
- Aaron Rodgers (QB) – AKA “A-ROD”
- Malcolm Rodriguez (MLB) – AKA “Rodrigo”
- Marquise Brown (WR) – AKA “Hollywood”
- Xavier Rhodes (CB) – AKA “Rhodes Closed”
AKA The New Class Players (98 Overall)
- Saquon Barkley (HB) – AKA “SaQuads”
- Shaquille Leonard (ROLB) – AKA “Maniac”
- Casey Hayward Jr. (CB) – AKA “Showcase”
- Daniel Jones (QB) – AKA “Danny Dimes”
- David Njoku (TE) – AKA “Chief”
- Gregory Rousseau (LE) – AKA “Groot”
- Cordarrelle Patterson (HB) – AKA “Flash”
- Deion Jones (MLB) – AKA “Debo”
- Janoris Jenkins (CB) – AKA “Jackrabbit”
Madden 23: AKA The New Class Challenges
Accompanying the AKA New Class players, comes a set of challenges that can be located under the ‘Challenges’ menu in MUT. Just like the previous AKA Program, every AKA New Class player comes with two to three challenges to complete. Keep in mind though that Limited Edition players are not included in these challenges.
Once you complete each of those two to three challenges with the max amount of stars for every player, you can unlock a handful of different rewards including increments of 5,000 MUT coin, AKA New Class Tokens, as well as 88, 89 and 90 Overall AKA New Class Fantasy Packs as you progress through the challenge tiers.
Keep in mind that each of the AKA The New Class Tokens you collect can be allocated towards a set that will grant you a free pack that and allow you to pick one of the original AKA The New Class players that have been released. So be sure to complete all of these challenges so you can acquire all the necessary tokens in order to secure your free AKA The New Class player.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-11-26