Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Which players have arrived with the Alter Ego Packs in MLB The Show 23? MLB The Show 23 Season 2 is here, and what better way to celebrate its arrival than by releasing a brand new pack edition. Welcome to the new Season 2 Alter Ego Packs, an awesome new pack feature that comes baring an elite collection of Diamonds fans will want to have.
As illustrated by its title, the Alter Ego Pack is a special that celebrates the new Incognito Series, which honors the fun nicknames both current and former MLB stars established for themselves over their respective careers. MLB The Show 23 Diamond Dynasty was home to several great pack drops over Season 1, from multiple Diamond Duos, to All Around The World packs, and much more. And for Season 2, MLB The Show 23 has only maintained that hot momentum by introducing a brand new pack feature that possesses some awesome Set 2 items.
With Season 2 live, fans can pursue Alter Ego Packs in the Pack Market, which come with two different tiers – Base and Rare. The difference between each tier is that the Base has five 97 overall diamonds, while the Rare contains three 99 overall diamonds, allowing fans to select one diamond player item from one of two tiers.
Best Cyber Monday deals 2023
- WD Black SN850X 1TB- $79.99 (was $180)
- ASUS TUF RTX 4060 Ti OC - $409.99 (was $460)
- Alienware AW2724DM QHD - $327.99 (was $500)
- Razer Huntsman V2 TKL - $79.99 (was $160)
- Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless - $89.99 (was $150)
So on that very note, here’s a look at all the new Alter Ego Pack players that are now available in MLB The Show 23, be it in the Pack Market or in the Community Marketplace.
MLB The Show 23 – Alter Ego Pack 3 Players
As noted in the introduction, there are two different types of tiers for Alter Ego Packs – the Base and the Rare. With the newest Alter Ego Pack 3 live, fans can purchase up to three at a cost of 50,000 Stubs per pack. The pack odds are 1:5 for 99 overall players and 1:1 for the 97 overall players.
Down below, we’ve listed all the Incognito Series players you can unlock from the new Alter Ego Pack 3:
Alter Ego Pack 3 – Base (97 Overall)
- Carlos Santana (1B) – “Slamtana” – Guardians
- Kolten Wong (2B) – “The Pebble” – Brewers
- Lou Brock (LF) – “The Franchise” – Cardinals
- Hal Newhouser (SP) – “Prince Hal” – Tigers
- Kirby Yates (CP) – “Chubbs Senior” – Padres
Alter Ego Pack 3 – Rare (99 Overall)
- Justin Turner (3B) – “RedTurn2” – Dodgers
- Michael Brantley (LF) – “Dr. Smooth” – Astros
- Chris Sale (SP) – “The Conductor” – Red Sox
MLB The Show 23 – Alter Ego Pack 2 Players
Following the launch of the third Alter Ego Pack today, the Part 2 players are no longer in the Pack Market. So should you be after any of the Part 2 players, you can now purchase them from Community Market using stubs or unlock them from the wheel of fortune at the end of the Season 2 Reward Path.
Here’s a look at all the Alter Ego Pack 2 players in MLB The Show 23 Diamond Dynasty:
Alter Ego Pack 2 – Base (97 Overall)
- José Abreu (1B) – “Mal Tiempo” – White Sox
- Luis Aparicio (SS) – “Little Louie” – Orioles
- Andrew Benintendi (LF) – “Benny” – Red Sox
- Max Fried (SP) – “Maximus” – Braves
- Tom Henke (CP) – “The Terminator” – Blue Jays
Alter Ego Pack 2 – Rare (99 Overall)
- Brandon Crawford (SS) – “DJ BC Raw” – Giants
- Larry Walker (RF) – “Booger” – Rockies
- Tom Seaver (SP) – “Tom Terrific” – Mets
MLB The Show 23 – Alter Ego Pack 1 Players
Prior to the arrival of the second Alter Ego Pack, fans had the opportunity to purchase Alter Ego Pack 1 in the Pack Market. However, with the Part 3 pack released today (May 25), Part 1 players are no longer in the Pack Market and can now only be purchased from the Community Market using stubs or unlocked from the wheel of fortune at the end of the Season 2 Reward Path.
So on that note, here’s a look at all the Alter Ego Pack 1 players you can acquire in MLB The Show 23:
Alter Ego Pack 1 – Base (97 Overall)
- Mitch Garver (C) – “Garv Sauce” – Rangers
- Chris Taylor (LF) – “CT3” – Dodgers
- Richie Ashburn (CF) – “Putt-Putt” – Phillies
- Jim Palmer (SP) – “Cakes” – Orioles
- Scott Barlow (CP) – “Scoots McGoots” – Royals
Alter Ego Pack 1 – Rare (99 Overall)
- Ryne Sandberg (2B) – “Ryno” – Cubs
- Willie Mays (CF) – “The Say Hey Kid” – Giants
- Clayton Kershaw (SP) – “Kersh” – Dodgers
If you’re really trying to get your hands on any of these Alter Ego Pack Incognito Series players, you can also unlock a free Alter Ego Choice Pack in the Incognito Series Program, which allows you to select one of these three Alter Ego Packs.
Wondering which new Set 2 Captain Series are available in MLB The Show 23, we got you covered in our guide here. Or if you’re after more Legends in MLB The Show 23, we provide the full list in our guide here.
Image Credit: MLB The Show 23
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-11-22