Call of Duty Warzone 2 is officially out and has swept the fans off their feet with a beautiful new map to explore on, known as Al Mazrah.
Decorated with a variety of unique and engaging POIs, Warzone 2 feels like it could be the best Battle Royale game mode Call of Duty has released to date, and the new map is certainly a major reason why.
As you begin to immerse yourself into the new map, you’ll notice shopping cart icons speckled across it. These are called Buy Stations and grant players the opportunity to purchase a variety of different items the game has to offer, from killstreaks, custom weapons, equipment, and more.
With Warzone 2’s new map, has come an all-new buy station design and item selection. Not only is the layout different, but so are a handful of the items and the prices they come with in the buy stations. So what can we expect to find on Al Mazrah, you might be wondering?
NOW READ:TODAY'S COIN MASTER FREE SPINS HAVE ARRIVED - FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE HERE!
That’s where we come in to help. From all the items to prices to which POIs have them, we cover all there is to know here about buy stations on Call of Duty’s latest hit Battle Royale game mode, Warzone 2.
What are Warzone Buy Stations?
Pretty self explanatory, no? Warzone Buy Stations are shops that have specific POIs across the Al Mazrah map to where you buy an array of things that can excel your performance on Warzone.
It can definitely give you an advantage on enemies – especially in the early to mid-game of a battle royale.
Warzone 2 Buy Station Items
There’s a lot of different items players can purchase at a buy station in Warzone 2. But what can be tough to budget around is the prices of whatever items you and your team are aiming to get.
The better the item is, the more expensive it will be. However, Warzone 2 provides plenty of cash to be found all over the map, be it on shelves, in cash registers, or in crates. As soon as you collect more cash, you will be able to purchase items of your choosing that could help you win the game.
That said, keep in mind that certain items have limited purchase availability at each buy station across the map. In other words, some items will always be available to purchase whereas others can only be bought once or twice.
Moreover, each buy station will have its own set of gear items in comparison to others. So while you might have semtex grenades available at one buy station, you might not at another, and so forth with the rest of the gear items. The weapon selection, however, will remain the same at every buy station.
Without another moment to spare, here’s a look at all of the buy station items and their prices in Warzone 2:
- Molotov – $350 – Unlimited Availability
- Stim – $400 – Unlimited Availability
- Stun Grenade – $400 – Limited To 3 Purchases
- Armor Plate – $400 – Unlimited Availability
- Throwing Knife – $500 – Limited To 3 Purchases
- Proximity Mine – $500 – Limited To 3 Purchases
- Shock Stick – $600 – Limited To 3 Purchases
- Semtex Grenades – $700 – Limited To 3 Purchases
- Heartbeat Sensor – $1,050 – Limited To 3 Purchases
- 3-Plate Armor Vest – $1,400 – Unlimited Availability
- Gas Mask – $1,650 – Limited To 3 Purchases
- Trophy System – $1,650 – Limited To 1 Purchase
- DDOS – $2,000 – Limited To 1 Purchase
- Munitions Box – $2,000 – Unlimited Availability
- Armor Box – $2,000 – Unlimited Availability
- Recon Drone – $2,000 – Limited To 1 Purchase
- Suppression Mine – $2,000 – Limited To 1 Purchase
- Durable Gas Mask – $2,900 – Limited To 1 Purchase
- Cluster Mine – $3,300 – Limited To 1 Purchase
- Precision Airstrike – $4,000 – Limited To 1 Purchase
- Self-Revive Kit – $4,000 – Unlimited Availability
- UAV – $4,000 – Limited To 1 Purchase
Loadout Drop Grenades
The latest new edition to the Warzone 2 buy stations is that of the return of Loadout Drop Grenades. Fans can now purchase their customizable loadout drops directly from the buy stations as they used to in both Verdansk and Caldera, but it does come at a steep price.
Here’s a look at all the Loadout Drop prices for each game mode in Warzone 2:
- Battle Royale Solos: $8,000
- Battle Royale Duos: $16,000
- Battle Royale Trios: $24,000
- Battle Royale Quads: $32,000
Loadout Drop Grenades will be available in the ‘Gear’ section of the buy stations. Yes, the prices are quite hefty. However, Warzone 2 does offer a variety of ways to stack your funds quite quickly, whether it’s from strongholds or by looting cash registers, shelves, crates, or eliminated enemies.
When it comes to purchasing any of your primary loadout weapons available in the buy station, all of them will now come with a price tag of $2,500.
Originally, it cost a hefty $5,000 to purchase any primary loadout weapons. But as of December 19th, Warzone 2 has now lowered the loadout weapon price by half, which will come to the delight of many fans.
Should you want to save up and purchase your customized version of the weapons available in the buy station, these are the options you’ll have available:
- M4 – Assault Rifle
- TAQ-56 – Assault Rifle
- Lachmann-556 – Assault Rifle
- Lachmann-762 – Battle Rifle
- LM-S – Marksman Rifle
- Signal 50 – Sniper Rifle
- Rapp H – Light Machine Gun
- Vaznev 9K – Submachine Gun
- Expedite 12 – Shotgun
Warzone 2 Buy Station Locations
Upon viewing the map before you land in Warzone 2, you can always locate at least one buy station at any of the main POIs. In fact, at some of the larger locations such as Al Mazrah City and Hydroelectric, you can find as many as two to six different buy stations in and around those spots.
Moreover, buy stations are not limited to named locations only and can be found elsewhere at random unnamed spots across the map.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-02-02