Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Infinity Ward and Raven Software have now released their latest batch of MW2 & Warzone 2 patch notes addressing a large number of persistent in-game issues. Though mildly underwhelming, this latest round of fixes does resolve a number of minor bugs that have been plaguing the game since its launch.
If you’re looking to find out what exactly was resolved with the devs most recent updates, then we’ve covered all you’ll need to know below.
MW2 & Warzone 2 Latest Patch Notes
- This update contains several fixes to reduce the number of known crashes. We continue to prioritize increased stability and crash fixes across all platforms.
- Fixed an issue that showed Weapon Decals and Stickers as blocked.
- Fixed an issue where using Spotter Scope could cause target markers to persist when aimed down sights with a Weapon.
- Fixed an issue allowing the Sentry Gun to be placed inside a tank to eliminate enemies.
- Fixed an issue where Gun Screens weren’t showing correctly on the Gunsmith UI tile.
- Fixed an issue in the Gunsmith where Players could be kicked back to the main menu when creating a custom knife.
- Fixed an issue in Gunsmith that could cause knife variants to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some Players from saving a custom mod while trying to select a Camo.
- Fixed an issue causing some Players to crash when dismissing a notification.
- Fixed some issues Players were having with accessing and leaving the Firing Range.
- Addressed various issues with the Social menu to improve navigation and functionality.
- Fixed an issue preventing some users from navigating through the Friends/Recent tab after scrolling over the top row.
- Fixed an issue where Calling Card previews are not displaying correctly in the challenge completion animation.
- Fixed a UI issue causing text overlap in the After Action Report.
- Fixed an issue where deploying a Recon Drone near water could cause some Players to lose movement.
- Fixed an issue causing the Rewards section of the Faction Mission menu to display incorrectly.
- Addressed a number of issues impacting the functionality and navigation of equipping and previewing Insured Weapons.
- Fixed an issue where Players could not access Gunsmith to change camos when equipping a Launcher in an Insured Weapon slot.
With the second season of MW2 & Warzone 2 coming up soon, these updates are understandably just a primer for what should be a huge batch of improvements that’s to come soon.