Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
The Dead Island 2 My Mailman Was A Zombie quest is one of the earliest Lost & Found missions you can pick up, as the beginning is slap-bang in the middle of Bel-Air. It sends you on a paper trail round Bel-Air, hunting for the mailman, in order to acquire the Mailman’s Keys to the Special Delivery box.
The reward you get for completing My Mailman Was A Zombie isn’t one of the Dead Island 2 legendary weapons, but it is a unique weapon, and as such, it’s worth completing as soon as possible. Here’s the complete walkthrough to the Dead Island 2 My Mailman Was A Zombie quest.
Dead Island 2 My Mailman Was A Zombie walkthrough
Here are the steps to completing My Mailman Was A Zombie:
- Pick up ‘Signature Required’ by the mail van on Alpine Drive in Bel-Air.
- Head into the GOAT Pen and inspect the Packages by the front door.
- Go to Glitterati Corner – the quickest route is through Curtis’ pool – and inspect the Packages by the gate in the corner.
- Go to Colt Swanson’s driveway – the first house you explored in Bel-Air – and you’ll find Wayne the Mailman.
- Kill Wayne to get the Mailman’s Keys, then head back to the Special Delivery box to open it and receive Raven, a unique rifle, as a reward.
That’s all there is to completing the Dead Island 2 My Mailman Was A Zombie quest! It’s quite straightforward once you know where to go, but because there is only one journal entry, that’s easier said than done.
What do you get for completing My Mailman Was A Zombie in Dead Island 2?
The Dead Island 2 My Mailman Was A Zombie reward is the Raven, which is a scoped semi-automatic rifle with the High Caliber mod and Precision Shots perk.
Make sure you also know where to go for the Dead Island 2 The Clean and Snatch quest, which we have the lowdown for with our dedicated guide. We’ve also covered how you get the Dead Island 2 Landscaper’s Keys for Eddie’s Toolbox, since this locked container is one of the first you’ll come across.