Warzone 2 is almost upon us, with players eager to get their slice of free-to-play Call of Duty action later this week.
But many players are wondering exactly when they’ll be able to squad up with their friends – wonder no more, as we have the answers right here.
Here then is when you can get into Call of Duty Warzone 2.0, broken down by region.
Warzone 2 Release Time – what time does Warzone 2 come out?
Warzone 2 will go live on Wednesday, November 16 at 10am PT or 6pm UK time.
In the meantime, here’s how that breaks down per region
Warzone 2 release time US
- San Francisco, CA: Wednesday, 16 November, 10AM (PT)
- Houston, TX: Wednesday 16 November, 12PM (CT)
- New York, NY: Wednesday 16 November, 1PM (ET)
Warzone 2 release time UK
- London, UK: Wednesday 16 November, 6PM (GMT)
Warzone 2 release time Europe
- Paris, France: Wednesday 16 November, 7PM (CET)
- Berlin, Germany: Wednesday 16 November, 7PM (CET)
- Rome, Italy: Wednesday 16 November, 7PM (CET)
Warzone 2 release time Asia
- Beijing, China: Thursday 17 November, 2AM (CST)
- Seoul, South Korea: Thursday 17 November, 3AM (KST)
- Tokyo, Japan: Thursday 17 November, 3AM (JST)
NOW READ: Will Warzone 2 Have FOV? Find out here!
Warzone 2 release time Aus/NZ
- Sydney, Australia: Thursday 17 November, 5AM (AEDT)
- Auckland New Zealand: Thursday 17 November, 7AM (NZDT)
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-01-26
Warzone 2 Release Time FAQ
What time Warzone 2 come out?
Warzone 2 will look to launch at 1PM ET, if this timezone isn’t familiar with you it’ll be 6PM GMT or 10AM PT.
What time does Warzone drop?
In regards to Warzone 1, the mode will be put on halt for the meanwhile while Warzone 2 is being rolled out.