It’s almost that time, Sea of Thieves Season 8 – and we’ve got you covered with a predicted release date, what new features to expect and more details to come!
Sea of Thieves Season 7
Season 7 for Sea of Thieves, which had just released last week has boasted some great feedback.
To which the developers, Rare have brought a plethora of features into the game.
The features included are:
- Ship Captaincy – Any pirate now can become the captain of adventure. Shipwrights can now be equipped to the captain at the time’s ship needs. You can buy captained ships now from the main Sea of Thieves menu screen
- Name Your Ship – New to Season 7, any captained ship can be given a name. It’ll be engraved into the ship’s crest and show up on a banner.
- Milestones – Milestones are now in Sea of Thieves, they are separate: Pirate Milestones and Ship Milestones. Once you reach certain classes of each of these milestones, goodies are available!
- Sovereigns – Newly added into Sea of Thieves, these act as captains and tradesmen, you can cash in treasure quickly however you’ll need to be a captain to interact with them!
- New Captain’s Logbook – A nice feature which allows you to log recent fortunes in a logbook every time you set sail on a journey.
From the looks of it, Season 7 is expected to be great with a plethora of features and new milestones to work at alongside friends (and foes!)
What are the community saying?
There are some mixed opinions on Season 7 currently through the games’ community hub.
However as the season has just released, it’ll take some time to adjust to the new features and progression.
Sea of Thieves Season 8 Predicted Date
With Season 6 arriving back on March 10, 2022, it took five months for Rare to release Season 7! We could definitely expect Season 8 to take as long as January 2023.
What has the community said?
With large expectations for Season 8 following a great Season 7 launch, people from the community have mixed opinions on the launch of Season 8.
NOW READ:TODAY'S COIN MASTER FREE SPINS HAVE ARRIVED - FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE HERE!
Whilst people expect a closer to December and January launch.
People have mentioned that Rare could tease a shorter Season to expand onto Season 8, as short as a month only!
Sea of Thieves Season 8 New Features
As expected, Season 8 should boast with new features on-top of the great ones added into Season 7, which just launched.
What exactly however has not been confirmed yet.
It’s expected however, that Rare will release more content to prolong journeys including more milestones and quests to take on.
Including ship arrangements and more livery updates to customise your captained ship.
An all-new pass loot would also be expected too as comes with every season for players to grind towards completion.