Scorn
Ben Borthwick by on Dec 13, 2021

Scorn gets a new release date of October 2022

H.R. Giger-inspired horror Scorn has been given a new release window of October 2022 by developer Ebb Software.

The announcement also came with a new development update via the game’s Kickstarter page where they explained the new date. “This additional time will allow the team to make sure the vision for Scorn comes to life in all its spine-chilling, nightmarish glory,” they say. The team also say they’re “committed to making Scorn the best experience possible for our players and fans.”

Scorn has spent a long time in gestation, first being announced all the way back in summer of 2016. The horror title went dark for a little while before resurfacing in 2020 where it was confirmed to now be in development for the Xbox Series X. We got fourteen minutes of new gameplay soon after, but things went quiet again until confirming a slip into 2022 this past September.

However, the new development update reassures fans that the game is now 75% content-complete. Over the coming months, Ebb Software intend to finish the other 25% to get Scorn out in time for Halloween. You can check out the newest trailer for the game for yourself down below.

Scorn will be available on Xbox Series X|S and PC in October as well as via Xbox Game Pass.

Comments

Comments are closed.

Scorn

on PC, Xbox Series X
Scorn

An atmospheric first person horror adventure.

Release Date:

2022