PGA Tour 2K23 has 20 licensed courses at launch, but once you work your way through these you’re gonna want to sink your teeth into some more. Fortunately the Course Designer is back in PGA Tour 2K23, so there are plenty of extra courses to play, and even design yourself if you want.
It’s easy enough to find the custom courses, and fortunately there are a few options to save them so you can find them later, however if you’re unsure on where to find them then you can find the solution below.
PGA Tour 2K23: How to Play Custom Courses?
In theory, there could be a near limitless amount of courses in PGA Tour 2K23 due to the course creator, so here is how to find them:
READ NOW: Are there pros in PGA Tour 2K23?
- Once you’re in the screen waiting to launch your game
- Scroll over to the image of the course and select it
- This will bring up a list of recommended courses
- On this screen you will also see some filter options, including “Suggested”, “Official”, “Trending” and “Search”
- At the bottom is also “More Filters”
- From here, if you know the name of the course you want you can search it
- If you simply want to peruse the courses, go down to “More Filters” and choose the filters you want
- Once you have selected the filters you want, it will take you a list of the courses, by pressing R1/RB here you can sort which order you wish to see them in
- Now scroll through, find the course you like the look of and press select it
- Just like that it is ready to play
It is worth noting you need to have a stable internet connection in order to access the courses.