A new pack drop has arrived in NBA 2K23 MyTEAM, presenting fans a fresh set of players they can add to their lineups. Reaching the NBA is no easy feat, something every current or former player can attest to. And the biggest reason why, is because you have to be downright talented in order to set yourself apart from the thousands of other players you’re competing with, something these stars from the latest Phenoms Pack know all too well about.
Though many players make the NBA, only a few rise to the occasion when separating themselves from the pack, reaching a level of stardom and elite play that not every NBA player experiences. In other words, there’s levels to talent, and this group just so happens to consist of a phenomenal bunch that have distinguished their greatness in the league.
NOW READ: NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Bracket Busters Event Players & More
With the Phenoms Pack reveal taking place yesterday afternoon, NBA 2K23 MyTEAM didn’t release the pack until today at 11AM ET / 3PM GMT per usual. Accompanying this new Phenoms Pack comes that of a three-part challenge, where if you complete all three parts, you will be rewarded a free Phenoms Pack.
So with that 3-point swish, let’s have a look at what new players and challenges have arrived with the NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Phenoms Pack here.
NBA 2K23 MyTEAM: Phenoms Pack Players
Dark Matter (99 Overall)
- Shaquille O’Neal (C/PF) – Magic
- Lonzo Ball (PG/SG) – Lakers
Galaxy Opal (98 Overall)
- Brandon Ingram (SF/SG) – Lakers
- John Wall (PG/SG) – Wizards
- Evan Mobley (PF/C) – Cavaliers
- Paolo Banchero (PF/SF) – Magic
Pink Diamond (96 Overall)
- Jonathan Bender (PF/SF) – Pacers
- Jabari Parker (SF/PF) – Bucks
- Austin Rivers (SG/PG) – Pelicans
Pink Diamond (95 Overall)
- Eddie Curry (C/PF) – Bulls
- Michael Carter-Williams (PG/SG) – 76ers
- Darius Mills (SF/PF) – Clippers
READ MORE: The Latest NBA 2K23 Locker Codes – March, 2023
Phenoms Pack Three-Part Challenge
Coming hand in hand with the new NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Phenoms Pack, is that of a three-part Skill Challenge that provides fans a fun opportunity to earn some extra rewards. If you complete all three parts of the challenge, you will earn a free Phenoms Pack.
Keep in mind, these challenges aren’t always as easy as they look, considering how dominant some of these players are from the new drop. So be prepared to play your best stars when completing this challenge.
On that note, here are the three parts of the challenge you will have to complete in order to earn your free Phenoms Pack in MyTEAM:
Phenoms Challenge – Part 1
- Play Triple Threat game to 21 points against Pink Diamond Phenoms theme team on semi-pro.
- Win the game.
Phenoms Challenge – Part 2
- Play Triple Threat game to 21 points against Galaxy Opal Phenoms theme team on pro.
- Win the game and make 1 three-pointer and 1 dunk with a player.
Phenoms Challenge – Part 3
- Play a four-quarter game (5 minutes each) against Phenoms theme team on all-star.
- Score 25 points with any player.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-05-24