The Super Bowl is now just days away and steadily approaching as the Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles get set to face off against one another in the greatest game of the season. As you can imagine, Madden 23 Ultimate Team (MUT) felt it was only fitting to celebrate this incredible annual NFL game by revealing their second and final set of Super Bowl players.
For those that might be unfamiliar with this reveal, the Super Bowl Program highlights a variety of NFL stars who had historic performances in previous Super Bowl appearances, as well as the active players that made it to the big game this year.
With the Super Bowl players from the past honored in the first release of the program, Madden 23 decided to focus strictly on the current stars that made the journey this season for their second drop. So in this second reveal, fans will only come across Eagles and Chiefs players that will play on Sunday night.
READ MORE: All Black History Month Program Players & Challenges in Madden 23
The Super Bowl Part 2 reveal took place today at 10:30AM ET / 3:30PM GMT on ‘Good Morning Madden’ with the in-game release set to take place sometime tomorrow. For the first Super Bowl reveal, Madden 23 released over 25 new players, with eight of them having 97 overall ratings. Well this week was no different, as MUT revealed another eight 97 overall talents to go along with a variety of additional great players as well.
NOW READ:TODAY'S COIN MASTER FREE SPINS HAVE ARRIVED - FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE HERE!
On that very note, let’s get right to it and check out what Madden 23 Ultimate Team has to offer with its Super Bowl Part 2 reveal here.
Madden 23: Super Bowl Players – Part 2
With the Super Bowl Program coming with its own Field Pass, Madden 23 made sure to provide plenty of rewards to earn and ways to unlock them.
From the 40 new challenges that were added, to the Super Bowl Predictor Tokens that you can redeem for MUT coin, to a Super Bowl Ring Fragment Collectible challenge, this program is a special one and comes baring plenty to work towards as you grind away in MUT.
With that said, here’s the full list of new Super Bowl Part 2 players in Madden 23 Ultimate Team:
Limited Editions (97 Overall)
- Jalen Hurts (QB) – Eagles
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (WR) – Chiefs
- Frank Clark (RE) – Chiefs
- James Bradberry IV (CB) – Eagles
Champions (97 Overall)
- Travis Kelce (TE) – Chiefs
- Jason Kelce (C) – Eagles
- Kyzir White (ROLB) – Eagles
- Jaylen Watson (CB) – Chiefs
Heroes (94 Overall)
- Miles Sanders (HB) – Eagles
- Jerick McKinnon (HB) – Chiefs
- Andrew Wylie (RT) – Chiefs
- Jordan Mailata (LT) – Eagles
- Orlando Brown (LT) – Chiefs
- Josh Sweat (RE) – Eagles
- Derrick Nnadi (DT) – Chiefs
- Avonte Maddox (CB) – Eagles
High Elites (92 Overall)
- Mecole Hardman (WR) – Chiefs
- Jordan Davis (DT) – Eagles
- Nakobe Dean (MLB) – Eagles
- Josiah Scott (CB) – Eagles
- Bryan Cook (SS) – Chiefs
- Harrison Butker (K) – Chiefs
Low Elites (90 Overall)
- Gardner Minshew II (QB) – Eagles
- Boston Scott (HB) – Eagles
- Noah Gray (TE) – Chiefs
- Joshua Williams (CB) – Chiefs
- Juan Thornhill (FS) – Chiefs
- Marcus Epps (FS) – Eagles
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-03-23