Ladies and gentlemen, NFL Super Bowl LVII has been finalized. On February 12th, 2023, both the Philadelphia Eagles and the Kansas City Chiefs will be squaring off against each other in what will be one epic battle of the number one seeds from either conference. And in anticipation of this exciting championship clash, Madden 23 Ultimate Team (MUT) has produced a special Super Bowl Program release for its fans.
Whether you’re an Eagles fan, a Chiefs fan, or a fan of another team, this Madden 23 drop is quite special, offering fans a variety of amazing cards of players who had memorable performances in previous Super Bowls.
This reveal marks the first of two Super Bowl Program releases that are taking place in Madden 23 between now and the arrival of Super Bowl LVII. In this first Super Bowl reveal, which took place on February 1st at 6:30PM ET / 11:30PM GMT, fans had the chance to behold 15+ new players they can now acquire in-game today.
So without another moment to spare, here’s a look at all the new players from the first reveal of the Super Bowl Program in Madden 23 Ultimate Team.
Madden 23: Super Bowl Players – Part 1
The first release of the Super Bowl Program comes with plenty to offer on top of the stellar new players it provides, including a handful of ways to earn some great new rewards and MUT coin.
The program’s first drop comes with 40 new challenges, Super Bowl Predictor Tokens that you can redeem for MUT coin, a Super Bowl Ring Collectible challenge, and a whole lot more.
But the highlight of the first Super Bowl Program reveal, has to be the new players, presenting the first set of 97 overalls in MUT as well as a stacked collection of 94 overall Heroes.
Here’s the full list:
Limited Editions (97 Overall)
- Russell Wilson (QB) – Seahawks
- Forrest Gregg (RT) – Packers
- Rod Martin (ROLB) – Raiders
- Jalen Mills (CB) – Eagles
Champions (97 Overall)
- Jerome Bettis (HB) – Steelers
- Julian Edleman (WR) – Patriots
- Darnell Dockett (DT) – Cardinals
- Ray Lewis (MLB) – Ravens
Heroes (94 Overall)
- Damien Williams (HB) – Chiefs
- Taylor Lewan (LT) – Titans
- Trent Brown (LT) – Patriots
- Shaquil Barrett (LOLB) – Buccaneers
- Ernest Jones (MLB) – Rams
- Jonathan Casillas (ROLB) – Patriots
- Kareem Jackson (SS) – Broncos
- Keanu Neal (FS) – Falcons
Top Elites (92 Overall)
- Raheem Mostert (HB) – Dolphins
- Brian Allen (C) – Rams
- Duane Brown (LT) – Jets
- Grady Jarrett (DT) – Falcons
- Lamarcus Joyner (FS) – Rams
- Rodney McCloud Jr. (SS) – Eagles
High Elites (90 Overall)
- Sony Michel (HB) – Patriots
- Nick Foles (WR) – Eagles
- Cameron Brate (TE) – Buccaneers
- Arik Armstead (DT) – 49ers
- Nickell Roby-Coleman (CB) – Rams
- Daniel Sorensen (FS) – Chiefs
Mid Elites (88 Overall)
- Tevin Coleman (HB) – Falcons
- Sammy Watkins (WR) – Chiefs
- C.J. Uzomah (TE) – Bengals
- Derrick Nnadi (DT) – Chiefs
- Tre Flowers (SS) – Bengals
- Bradley Pinion (P) – Falcons
Low Elites (86 Overall)
- Ronald Jones II (HB) – Buccaneers
- Marcus Cannon (RT) – Patriots
- Danny Shelton (DT) – Patriots
- Reggie Ragland (MLB) – Chiefs
- Duron Harmon (CB) – Patriots
- Kevin Huber (P) – Bengals
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-10-04