Thanksgiving is just about two weeks away and Madden 23 has only added to the growing excitement of the football festivities that take place on this special day.
Today at 10:30AM ET on ‘Good Morning Madden’, Madden 23 revealed most of its first set of Harvest Program players and its one stacked collection that’s decorated with stars fans will want to have for their lineups.
With the Low Elites, Mid Elites, High Elites, Game Day All Stars, and Hungry Harvest players all revealed earlier today, the remaining Heroes, Champions, and Limited Editions (LTDs) were all revealed tonight at 6:30PM ET on the Madden 23 Twitch live stream. Madden 23 is set to release their Harvest 1 players in-game sometime tomorrow, November 10th.
NOW READ: Check out the full list of Madden 23 Week 9 TOTW players here.
Watching football on Thanksgiving has grown to be one of the biggest traditions for this U.S. holiday and Madden 23 has only fueled that enjoyment with this special program.
NOW READ:TODAY'S COIN MASTER FREE SPINS HAVE ARRIVED - FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE HERE!
On that note, let’s dive in and feast our eyes on what Madden 23 has included in its first edition of the Harvest Program.
Madden 23: Harvest 1 Players
Limited Editions (93 Overall)
The Limited Edition (LTD) Harvest 1 players will only be available for 48 hours from the time they are released into the game. Madden 23 selected the following two players as their Harvest 1 LTDs:
- Zack Martin (RG) – Cowboys
- Tariq Woolen (CB) – Seahawks
Champions (93 Overall)
- Robert Griffin III (QB) – Commanders
- A.J. Brown (WR) – Eagles
- Jason Taylor (RE) – Dolphins
- Isaiah Simmons (MLB) – Cardinals
Game Day All Stars (90 Overall)
One of the coolest categories of the Harvest Program, has to be the Game Day All Stars. This group of cards consist of NFL talents who will play on Thanksgiving this year.
With every Game Day All Star comes two stat conditions each player and their team has to meet when playing in their Thanksgiving game. Upon completing their statistical goals on Thanksgiving, each Game Day All Star will be able to upgrade from a 90 overall to a 91 or 92 overall depending if one or both stat conditions were met.
So as you can see for example with the Gabe Davis in the image above, the Buffalo Bills will need to score 17+ points against the Detroit Lions and Davis will need 50 yards and a touchdown to earn both of his +1 overall points that would make him a 92 overall.
On that note, here’s the full set of Thanksgiving Game Day All Stars:
- Daniel Jones (QB) – Giants
- Gabe Davis (WR) – Bills
- Hunter Henry (TE) – Patriots
- Dorance Armstrong (RE) – Cowboys
- Eric Kendricks (MLB) – Vikings
- DeShon Elliot (SS) – Lions
Heroes (90 Overall)
- Travis Etienne Jr. (HB) – Jaguars
- Amari Cooper (WR) – Browns
- Tristen Wirfs (RT) – Buccaneers
- Khalil Mack (ROLB) – Chargers
- Jaycee Horn (CB) – Panthers
- Jessie Bates III (FS) – Bengals
Hungry Harvest Players (88 Overall)
The second featured category of the Harvest Program, are the Hungry Harvest Players. Each Harvest Program drop will come with six Hungry Harvest players that fans will be able to upgrade from an 88 overall, to a 90 overall.
To do so, fans will need to will assemble what Madden 23 calls ‘Turducken’ meal items by collecting three different pieces of those meal items. Upon collecting all three parts, you will be able to form a Turkducken meal item and apply it to the Hungry Harvest player of your choice. Doing so will then upgrade your Hungry Harvest player into an 90 overall.
Here’s the list of Hungry Harvest Players:
- Dak Prescott (QB) – Cowboys
- Kevin Zeitler (RG) – Ravens
- John Runyan (LG) – Packers
- Vita Vea (DT) – Buccaneers
- Fred Warner (MLB) – 49ers
- Xavien Howard (CB) – Dolphins
High Elites (88 Overall)
- Patrick Ricard (FB) – Ravens
- Terry McLaurin (WR) – Commanders
- Hayden Hurst (TE) – Bengals
- Laremy Tunsil (LT) – Texans
- Carl Lawson (RE) – Jets
- Alex Singleton (MLB) – Broncos
- Matt Judon (LOLB) – Patriots
- Richie Grant (FS) – Falcons
Mid Elites (84 Overall)
- Jeff Wilson Jr. (HB) – Dolphins
- Andre James (C) – Raiders
- Will Hernandez (RG) – Cardinals
- Brandon Facyson (CB) – Colts
- Jaylinn Hawkins (FS) – Falcons
- Rayshawn Jenkins (SS) – Jaguars
Low Elites (80 Overall)
- Michael Burton (FB) – Chiefs
- Andrew Beck (FB) – Broncos
- Teven Jenkins (RG) – Bears
- Logan Stenberg (RG) – Lions
- Jawaan Taylor (RT) – Jaguars
- Bernhard Raimann (LT) – Colts
- Bradley Pinion (P) – Falcons
- Jonathan Greenard (RE) – Texans
- Teair Tart (DT) – Titans
- Kaden Elliss (LOLB) – Saints
- Akeem Davis-Gaither (ROLB) – Bengals
- Zyon McCollum (CB) – Buccaneers
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-03-23