It has been nearly two months now since we first got to explore Athia with protagonist Frey, and see what the latest game from Square Enix has to offer. Now we have the latest patch notes for the game in the most recent update that you can find on the Playstation 5, Steam, Microsoft Store and Epic Games Store.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-05-28
The patch notes are primarily fixes and adjustments for the game, you can see the full Forspoken 1.10 patch notes below:
Forspoken Update 1.10 Patch Notes:
Forspoken Update 1.10 Patch Notes: Technical Issues
- Fixed an issue where the screen unintentionally flickers when AMD’s Radeon RX570 or RX580 is used. (PC version)
- Fixed an issue where the screen flickers. (Rare issue / PlayStation®5 version)
- Various minor fixes.
Forspoken Update 1.10 Patch Notes: Feature Updates
- Adjusted the explanatory text and default camera position for the tutorial of the Magic Parkour skill Zip.
- Added an option allowing players to choose to automatically switch to the last-viewed section when accessing a menu.
- Added an option to allow players to choose to automatically point the camera to the targeted enemy when locking on an enemy during charging spells.
- Added an option enabling players to choose to automatically switch the lock-on target to a nearby enemy after defeating a locked-on enemy.
- Added an option that enables players to lock on to off-screen enemies.
- Added an option for players to choose to prevent being staggered by the effects of Frey’s own spells.
- Adjusted some enemy movement and behaviour when taking damage.
- Adjusted Sila’s Magic “Slice” to be unleashed in the direction Frey is facing.
Forspoken Update 1.10 Patch Notes: Graphical Adjustments
- Adjusted the lighting of certain areas in Cipal.
- Adjusted the camera effects that occur when framing bright objects such as the sun.
- Adjusted the texture and shading for certain objects.
- Adjusted the number of polygons for certain background objects.
- Improved the glare filter quality.
- Updated the menu to display the required memory usage. (PC version)
- Updated the opening sequence to go through the Brightness Settings before starting the game for the first time.
Forspoken Update 1.10 Patch Notes: Miscellaneous
- Removed the VRS entry from the Graphics section of the menu. (PC version)
- Updated the DirectX 12 version to 1.606.4 from 1.4.10. (PC version)
- Reduced the processing load in certain areas. (The load has been reduced to approximately 70% in certain scenes.)
- Reduced the VRAM usage. (PC version)・Minor optimization for certain features.