Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Diablo 4’s open beta is now available to download for eager players hungry to get their hands on some demon slaying action – although they’ll have to wait until Friday before the gates open.
However, for those in the early access beta last weekend, it’s actually the second chance – and Blizzard has already made some changes based on the feedback from that test.
NOW READ: *UPDATED* Diablo 4 Beta Start Time
To that end, if you already had the Early Access beta, you’ll now find it’s been updated – and there’s some patch notes to detail the changes.
Here then are those patch notes, care of the Blizzard forums.
Diablo 4 Open Beta patch notes
All Platform Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with Ashava’s spawn timer. She will now spawn on Saturday March 25th at 10:00am / 12:00pm / 10:00pm PDT and Sunday March 26th at 12:00am PDT.
- Fixed an issue where the queue timer would not display a time despite the player still being in queue.
- Addressed issues that should result in improved queue times.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes become blocked during the “In Her Wake” quest.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to select High Texture Settings with 16GB of RAM.
- Fixed an issue where the UI would incorrectly show completed challenges as “Not Started”.
- Fixed multiple miscellaneous crash related issues.
Console Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the second player in couch co-op could not drop in during the game prologue.
The Diablo 4 Open Beta opens its gates this Friday at 4pm UK time – you can find out what time that is in your region over here.
Diablo 4 will then launch in full on June 6, 2023.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-12-01