Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Ubisoft has announced that the new Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update, 1.5.3, will include the Bifröst Bundle, along with various bug fixes.
The new update isn’t exactly a stealthy one. It’s 8.4GB, and it addresses issues in the Dawn of Ragnarök expansion, along with numerous ones in the main game.
The Bifrost Bundle, meanwhile grants you a new shield-and-axe combo. This from the official patch notes:
Best Cyber Monday deals 2023
- WD Black SN850X 1TB- $79.99 (was $180)
- ASUS TUF RTX 4060 Ti OC - $409.99 (was $460)
- Alienware AW2724DM QHD - $327.99 (was $500)
- Razer Huntsman V2 TKL - $79.99 (was $160)
- Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless - $89.99 (was $150)
“The Shimmering Shield and Iridescent Axe were chiseled from the same crystal used to build the Bifröst, Asgard’s rainbow bridge.”
Among the issues that Ubisoft has addressed are:
- Brudd is stuck outside of the map during Gift to the God.
- Brudd stops moving during Gift to the God after loading save.
- Quest marker and objective both disappear if players open the Pause Menu when the last dialogue scene with Brudd starts.
- Offset camera can be observed at the beginning of the dialogue scene with Ivaldi in the safehouse during The Vault of the Ancients.
- Unable to progress after talking to Ivaldi in The Vault of the Ancients.
- Long transition between the end of the fight with Eysa and the following dialogue scene in The Warlord’s Daughter. It was a tough battle, needed a breather.
- Players unable to move after opening one of the unlockable doors in Sinmara’s castle (Pride of the Aesir).
- Fast travel is locked if players do not fully complete the World Event The Seed of Travi. Unable to interact with Banski in the Not Today, Jotun World Event.
And there are many more besides. To see the full patch notes, check here.
Check out VideoGamer’s review of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla here.