With the start of the new season, Fortnite is once again experiencing its most popular days. For this reason, both new and experienced players have a question in mind: how to get bot lobbies in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1?
It’s quite normal for this question to flare up again in the last few days. After all, the rewards in Chapter 4 Battle Pass are great. Leveling up can be difficult if you do not spend real money.
It can also take some time to get used to the Fortnite Chapter 4 map. Considering a whole new set of mechanics, including Reality Augments and Dirt Bikes, bot lobbies are the best.
READ MORE: Can you transfer skins in Fortnite?
Epic Games’ bot lobbies for new players are the easiest lobbies to play. That’s because in these lobbies you will not encounter real players who are good at building or aiming, but weak bots in those areas.
Let us talk about how to land a bot lobby in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 to play against AI-controlled bots, earn XP quickly, complete daily and weekly quests easily, and more.
How To Get Bot Lobbies in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1?
As in previous seasons, the logic of the bot lobbies works exactly the same in Chapter 4. Epic Games provides new players with bots to get them used to the game in their first matches.
New players feel good because bots die easily while they learn the game mechanics on the one hand. Of course, since this situation will last a few games at most, there are a few things to watch out for.
To enter bot lobbies in Fortnite Chapter 4, you need to create a new account. It is important that this account is on a different platform than your main account. Since Fornite has cross-platform support, you can create an account on all platforms except your main account.
Let us say you play Fortnite on PC. Then you should create your new account on Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch or mobile devices.
Follow the steps below to enter bot lobbies with your main Fortnite account:
- Add your second account as a friend while in your main account.
- Accept this offer while on your second account.
- Invite your new account to the lobby from your main account.
- The system will recognize your second account as a new player and match you with a bot lobby.
- You can comfortably play against lobbies with your main account.
As you can see, this is how you can play with bots in Chapter 4, regardless of what level your main account is. There are a few details you need to keep in mind when using this method.
Things To Consider
The content of the Fortnite Battle Pass is invaluable to Epic Games. Therefore, they take many precautions to prevent the system from being easily fooled. If you do not pay attention to a few of them, you might be wasting your time.
Here are some things to keep in mind when matching bot lobbies in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1:
- Exit the game at the beginning of each game with your new account. This account must not earn XP to continue playing with bots.
- Your victories in games you play with bots will not be counted by the system. So, the number of victories of your main account will not increase statistically.
- These lobbies save your progress in all areas, including all challenges, daily and weekly missions, and Battle Pass rewards. After all, isn’t the whole point of doing missions easily?
- If you do not have another platform to create the second account, or if your mobile device is old, you can use the free version of Geforce Now.
Of course, Epic Games is not the biggest fan of this method. But they do not forbid it either. So – for now – using this method is perfectly safe. Of course, only if you follow the points above.
If you do not want to bother with opening a second account, you can browse Fortnite Creative maps where you can earn XP quickly.
That’s all we shared about how to get bot lobbies in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 for now. You should play with real players to avoid getting completely out of shape, but this method is really great for comfortably completing missions or challenges.