Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
The latest Patch Notes for popular shooter Valorant. The big focus of this latest update are some changes to Killjoy and Raze, although there are the usual bug fixes expected to come too.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2024-02-19
Here is all the new information in the Valorant 6.03 Patch Notes:
Valorant Patch Notes 6.03 Agent Updates: Killjoy
- Turret (E) health decreased 125 >>> 100
- Reducing the total health of the Turret will allow for opponents to have an easier time destroying it, particularly with weaker weapons.
- Lockdown (X) point cost increased 7 >>> 8
- We’re happy with Killjoy’s Ult being powerful when opponents don’t have a plan to push or contest it, but feel the frequency is too high for the reliability it now offers.
Valorant Patch Notes 6.03 Agent Updates: Raze
- Boom Bot (C) duration decreased 10s >>> 5s
Valorant Patch Notes 6.03: Gameplay Updates
- Adjusted the Firing Error graph to use worst case error represented as degrees from the aim direction. The graph now reports the worst case error degrees of a possible bullet vector—before it didn’t account for the generation of the actual error vector.
- Introduced a new setting “Operator (Hold)” which allows those of you in Toggle Mode to hold Secondary Fire to go to Level 2 zoom. (Pre-Patch 6.0 zoom behavior).
- Restored weapon zoom to pre-Patch 6.0 behavior when transitioning from weapon equip to Zoom/Aim Down Sights.
Valorant Patch Notes 6.03: Modes Updates
- The good news here is Swiftplay is not leaving just yet, despite the fact it was supposed to have departed by now but, it looks to be here to stay.
Valorant Patch Notes 6.03: Bug Fixes
- Adjusted Sage, Neon, Jett, and Yoru’s hair heights to fit within our standardized vertical range
- AI (such as Skye’s Seekers [X]) will now travel through the crouch-only connection on Pearl near the Defender’s spawn area
- Fixed a bug where KAY/O would sometimes be able to move after being downed during NULL/cmd (X)
- Fixed a bug on Fracture where a player could fall off and die if two players ride the zipline at the same time. Thanks for the report on Reddit!
- Fixed a bug where disconnecting and reconnecting multiple times in a round could cause a door on any map to incorrectly appear open or shut.
- Fixed a bug where rapidly spamming the Marshall’s zoom button could cause the scope to get stuck cycling in and out.