Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Sometimes you do something so impressive that you need to save it for later to show your pals. Fortunately, in PGA Tour 2K23, after you have completed a round, your best moments will be conveniently saved for you to view later.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2024-02-26
Obviously, if you want to save the clips straight to your console then you can capture it how you normally would.
Below we have outlined how to find these clips in PGA 2K23, so you can find them at a moments notice:
PGA Tour 2K23: How to View Saved Shots?
It’s important to note that clips only save from completed rounds, if you don’t complete the round then they won’t save here.
- Make sure you’re on the home screen and in the main menus of PGA Tour 2K23
- Once here press the Options/Menu button on your controller
- This will then take you to the Settings screen
- If you press R2/RT once you will be taken across to the Stats menu
- Once in the Stats menu, go down to Replays and they should all be in here