Need for Speed Unbound first released last November and was received to good reviews from critics, although the reception was more mixed from fans. Need for Speed Unbound is a street racing game that has players drifting round the streets of the fictional city Lakeshore.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-02-04
As we continue our rise to glory, there have been a few updates along the way with the most recent one recently announced. Here is everything we know about the latest patch in Need for Speed: Update 1.1.4.
What is new in Need for Speed Update 1.1.4?
Need for Speed Update 1.1.4: Balancing
Golf GTI 1976
- Rebalanced the Volkswagen Golf GTI (1976) to reduce its acceleration in high gears
- Fixed an issue with the Volkswagen Golf GTI (1976) that caused its gearbox options to not affect its top speed, as expected
- Reduced the top-end acceleration of the Koenigsegg Regera and adjusted its cornering ability
- Improved the quality of VOIP for our PS5 players
Need for Speed Update 1.1.4: Save Game Error/Progress Reset
- Added a warning message when the game fails to autosave correctly to reduce potential of lost progress
Need for Speed Update 1.1.4: PC Minimum Specs Warning Message
- Added a warning message when the game detects a below min spec configuration
Need for Speed Update 1.1.4: Stability Improvements
- Multiple stability improvements to reduce the potential for game crashes