Although some fans might be missing Madden 23’s fun Team Of The Week drops that used to transpire every Tuesday, the Weekly Wildcards Program has been a great replacement. With three weeks into the program, Madden 23 has released some excellent Weekly Wildcard players, and this one is no exception to the rule.
What makes this Madden 23 Weekly Wildcards Program quite special, comes down to how it honors different experience levels, seasonal performances, and degrees of strength that were highlighted throughout the 2022 NFL season. Just like its previous drops, the Weekly Wildcards Week 3 release came with over 15 new cards, providing a stacked set that fans will want to get their hands on.
NOW READ: The Full List Of Legends Program Players in Madden 23
The Week 3 Weekly Wildcards reveal took place alongside the Black History Month Program reveal at 10:30AM ET / 3:30PM GMT on Good Morning Madden. And to delight of many fans, the in-game release of the Week 3 drop went live already today in Madden 23 at 11:10AM ET / 4:10PM GMT.
So without another moment to spare, here’s a look at all the new players and challenges that have arrived with the Week 3 Weekly Wildcards release in Madden 23.
NOW READ:TODAY'S COIN MASTER FREE SPINS HAVE ARRIVED - FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE HERE!
Madden 23: Weekly Wildcards Week 3 Players
Every Weekly Wildcards Program release comes with four different player categories. Each of these categories represent a certain type of player card in Madden 23. Here’s the different four categories:
- Heavyweight – A player who possess immense strength and fortitude for their position
- Rising Star – A promising young talent in the NFL that had a special 2022 season
- Standout – A player who had a standout performance over the 2022 season
- Veteran – A player who is a veteran to the game of football and the NFL
Every overall rating set of Weekly Wildcards, consists of a total of four players, one from each category and all of whom were active over the 2022 NFL regular season. To go along with the new players from the third Weekly Wildcards release, is a Limited Edition (LTD) player, one for every drop.
On that note, here’s all of the new players from the Weekly Wildcards Week 3 release in Madden 23:
Limited Edition (97 Overall)
- Kyler Murray (QB) – Cardinals
Champions (97 Overall)
- Jonathan Allen (DT) – Commanders – Heavyweight
- Dameon Pierce (HB) – Texans – Standout
- Nick Cross (FS) – Colts – Rising Star
- Cole Beasley (WR) – Bills – Veteran
Heroes (94 Overall)
- Riley Reiff (RT) – Bears – Heavyweight
- Amani Oruwariye (CB) – Lions – Standout
- Zander Horvath (FB) – Chargers – Rising Star
- Eric Rowe (SS) – Dolphins – Veteran
High Elites (91 Overall)
- Jihad Ward (LE) – Giants – Heavyweight
- Deatrich Wise Jr. (RE) – Patriots – Standout
- Trey McBride (TE) – Cardinals – Rising Star
- Jason Peters (LG) – Cowboys – Veteran
Low Elites (88 Overall)
- Joseph Noteboom (LT) – Rams – Heavyweight
- DeMarcus Walker (RE) – Titans – Standout
- James Cook (HB) – Bills – Rising Star
- Michael Thomas (SS) – Bengals – Veteran
Madden 23: Weekly Wildcards Challenges
Accompanying the Weekly Wildcards Program, is that of a collection of challenges that grants fans an opportunity to unlock 87+ or 88+ Overall Account Bound (BND) Weekly Wildcards Fantasy Packs.
The third round of challenges (Week 3) contains a total of 16 stars, a maximum of four from each Weekly Wildcard Week 3 Champion. Completing each challenge from every Champion for their max four stars, will allow you to unlock the Week 3 88+ Overall BND Weekly Wildcards Fantasy Pack.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-03-16