Retailer exclusive pre-order bonuses for Halo 4 have been detailed by Microsoft, leaving gamers with the challenge of deciding which outlet to choose.
- GAME: Downloadable Blue Circuit Armour Skin, Arctic Weapon Skin and 6 specialisations for use in Halo 4 "Infinity" Multiplayer experience
- HMV: Downloadable Locus Helmet, Purple Spartan Warrior Armour and Xbox LIVE Unicom Avatar Armour (if ordered in-store)
- Tesco: Halo 4 T-shirt and Downloadable Black Raptor Armour Skin
- Amazon: Downloadable Gold Web Armour Skin, Bulletproof Emblem and Spartan Emblem
- Blockbuster: Downloadable Xbox LIVE Spartan Warrior Avatar
- Play: Downloadable Deadeye Helmet
- Shop2net: Downloadable Assassin Emblem
- Grainger Games: Downloadable Red Pulse Armour Skin
The pre-order exclusives will be available only while stocks last.
Halo 4 will launch worldwide on November 6.