Grand Theft Auto Online's latest update has rolled off production lines, with this week's offering including double GTA$ and RP for Bunker Adversary modes such as Slasher, Juggernaut, and Till Death Do Us Part.
The main highlight here is Occupy mode, a vehicle-heavy addition which Rockstar describes as a spin on the classic Capture the Flag game type. You'll also be able to hoover up double GTA$ and RP in this mode until next Monday, March 19.
Meanwhile, the Premium Race this week is Afterburner (locked to bikes) while Time Trial comes in the form of Raton Canyon. As mentioned, there's the usual dose of discounts on offer, which we've detailed below for your consumption.
- Land Act Reservoir Facility - 30% off
- Route 68 Facility - 25% off
- Lago Zancudo Facility - 20% off
- Buckingham Alpha-Z1 - 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- Buckingham Akula - 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- Western Company Rogue - 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- RM-10 Bombushka - 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
Super Cars, Weaponized Vehicles & More
- Progen T20 (Super) - 30% off
- Coil Cyclone (Super) - 25% off
- Dewbauche Rapid GT Classic (Sports) - 25% off
- HVY APC (Military) - 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Prices)
- Karin Technical (Off-Road, Weaponized) - 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- Benefactor Turreted Limo (Sedans
In related news, it appears that Rockstar is gearing up to re-release Grand Theft Auto 5 under the Premium Edition moniker, which offers the base game plus a bunch of GTA Online-related content.