Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
CD Projekt Red has unveiled a brand-new trailer showing off what players can expect with the release of Cyberpunk 2077’s Phantom Liberty DLC next month. Speaking at Gamescom Opening Night Live, CD Projekt Red revealed the game is set to receive a “major overhaul of the gameplay experience”. It was also announced that “a lot of what we saw in the [above] trailer will be coming to the Cyberpunk base game for free for current-gen consoles and PC”. This has been dubbed the Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 update.
The features coming with the Phantom Liberty update are as follows:
- A dangerous new district
- Dozens of new story quests and gigs
- Vehicle combat and mounted weaponry
- Revamped police system
- Combat AI overhaul
- Endless dynamic events and missions
- Redesigned cyberwar and perks
- All-new relic skill tree and abilities
- Increased level cap
- 100+ new items – weapons, cyberwar and fashion
This story is still developing and will continue to be updated.