Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has just received another patch after it came out nearly three years ago. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is the latest instalment in the Assassin’s Creed universe, although after an announcement last year we know to expect a new Assassin’s Creed this year. You can read all about Assassin’s Creed Mirage here.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-09-23
This could well be the last update we get to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla with a new one only on the horizon. So let’s take a look at what will be coming to Assassin’s Creed Valhall in the 1.7.0 patch, as well as how big this latest update will be.
How Big is Assassin’s Creed Patch 1.7.0?
Here is how big the latest patch is for each platform:
- Xbox Series X|S: 15.1 GB
- Xbox One: 9.9 GB
- PlayStation®5: 0.5 GB
- PlayStation®4: 1.6 GB
- PC: 6.3 GB
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Patch Notes 1.7.0
BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- The Captain at Katzenelnbogen isn’t counted when the kill is confirmed.
ASSASSIN’S CREED VALHALLA
- Resolved most of the rare instances where Light-Fingered skill prevented the pickup of key items.
- Eivor’s hair can clip through the hood after completing an Animus Anomaly.
ARMORY & INVENTORY
- Previously purchased items are missing from player inventory.
- The Raven Clan Crew outfit cannot be enhanced or upgraded to a higher quality.
- The total number of Opals in the inventory doesn’t update when picking up an Opal in the world.
- Resolved the error that occurs when trying to claim the Weekly Free Item.
- Gear packs still appear in the store when the content of the pack is already owned.
- Items incorrectly appear as owned in some situations.
- Korean language cannot be applied via Steam Language tab.
- It is possible to lose Helix Credits when purchasing the Twilight Set if 5/5 pieces of gear are already owned.
- Issues with pricing of Helix Store items when redeeming pieces of a full set.
- On Xbox, when buying Helix Credits through the store, they are not correctly added to the player inventory.
- In-game pop-ups no longer appear for Shared History and The Last Chapter when launching into the game.