Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Blizzard has now revealed that Diablo 4 Twitch drops will be made available throughout the game’s first few weeks to give loyal players a few goodies they can use in-game, and the first ones are live right now in time for the game’s general release. These include a couple of unique weapons for the Rogue and Barbarian classes as well as a creepy-looking Druid trophy.
In order to use the combat equipment you’re given, though, you will naturally need to learn how to switch weapons in Diablo 4. Fortunately, there are also a few more rewards in store that you won’t need to use in battle so you can simply jump in and start traveling through Sanctuary after you earn them. With that said, we’ll be listing all of the prizes down below so you know what you’re getting out of the promotional event.
Diablo 4 Twitch drops – what can you get?
The items you can get from the Diablo 4 launch Twitch drops event include a pair of weapon color options for the Sorcerer and the Druid. Rogues, Necromancers, and Barbarians, on the other hand, will have the chance to acquire a variety of different items including the aforementioned weapons and a couple of unique trophies.
Best Cyber Monday deals 2023
- WD Black SN850X 1TB- $79.99 (was $180)
- ASUS TUF RTX 4060 Ti OC - $409.99 (was $460)
- Alienware AW2724DM QHD - $327.99 (was $500)
- Razer Huntsman V2 TKL - $79.99 (was $160)
- Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless - $89.99 (was $150)
All drops take place over the course of four weeks and each week will have a specific class (or classes) that it’ll cater to. You can check out the entire list of Twitch drops here:
- Week 1 Twitch Drops – Rogue and Necromancer
- Start Time: June 5, 4 p.m. PDT
- End Time: June 11, 11:59 p.m. PDT
- Azurehand Back-Stabber Dagger
- Azurehand Heart-Piercer Sword Weapon Recolors
- Matron-Sigil Coffer (Rogue)
- Progenitor Favor (Necromancer) Back Trophy
- Week 2 Twitch Drops – Sorcerer
- Start Time: June 12, 12 a.m. PDT
- End Time: June 18, 11:59 p.m. PDT
- Azurehand Spell-Slinger Wand Weapon Recolor
- Hellrune Tabernacle Back Trophy
- Week 3 Twitch Drops – Druid
- Start Time: June 19, 12 a.m. PDT
- End Time: June 25, 11:59 p.m. PDT
- Azurehand Head-Cleaver Weapon Recolor
- Font of the Mother Back Trophy
- Week 4 Twitch Drops – Barbarian
- Start Time: June 26, 12 a.m. PDT
- End Time: July 2, 11:59 p.m. PDT
- Azurehand Skull-Crusher
- Matriarch’s Mantle Back Trophy
According to Blizzard’s official blog post, you will also have the chance to earn a Primal Instinct Mount as a reward if you gift an eligible Diablo 4 creator’s channel with two Twitch subscriptions of any tier. This particular promo, however, will be available for a whole month from June 5 at 4 PM PT to July 2 at 11:59 PT.
How to get Diablo 4 Twitch drops
To get Diablo 4 Twitch drops, you’ll simply need to tune in to one of the eligible Twitch channels initially for three hours. Afterwards, you’ll have to claim your first reward and you will then need to watch a stream for another three hours to get the second part of the reward.
Fortunately, you won’t need to do it all in one sitting as your watch hours accumulate over the course of the specific Twitch drop’s week. Just remember to finish it before the period ends as you might not have the chance to get the reward again.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-11-24