Call of Duty: Ghosts launches November 5, but you could be playing the game on November 4 at its official UK launch event at the IndigO2.
Guests Daniel Sturridge, Rizzle Kicks, Wretch 32, Andros Townsend, Jamal Edwards and Martyn Littlewood will be offering fans the chance to become part of their team, as they each lead a squad of six players in a multi-player tournament.
You can enter by Tweeting a message that includes #callofdutytime and the unique hashtag for the squad leader, whose team you want to be on, along with your message to them explaining why they should choose you.
- To apply for Wretch 32's Team tweet #GhostsWretch32 and #CallofDutyTime
- To apply for Daniel's team tweet #GhostsSturridge and #CallofDutyTime
- To apply for Rizzle Kicks' team tweet #GhostsRK and #CallofDutyTime
- To apply for Jamal's team tweet #GhostsJamal and #CallofDutyTime
- To apply for Andros' team tweet #GhostsTownsend and #CallofDutyTime
- To apply for Martyn's team tweet #GhostsYogs and #CallofDutyTime
Source: Press release