Zumba Fitness has secured a 12th week at the top of the UK All Formats All Prices video game chart, with yet another week passing without a notable new release. The fitness game fended off competition from LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, Cars 2, DiRT 3 and FIFA 11.
The only notable mover this week is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, climbing from No. 39 to a respectable 13th place - no doubt helped by last Friday's 3DS price cuts which saw the handheld being sold for as low as £115 at Amazon and Tesco.
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd (All Prices) Week 32, 2011
1. ZUMBA FITNESS
2. LEGO PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
3. CARS 2
4. DIRT 3
5. FIFA 11
6. LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 1-4
7. JUST DANCE 2: EXTRA SONGS
8. CALL OF JUAREZ: THE CARTEL
9. THE SIMS 3
10. L.A. NOIRE
11. HARRY POTTER: THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2
13. THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME 3D
14. ASSASSIN'S CREED: BROTHERHOOD
15. BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2
16. JUST DANCE 2
17. WII SPORTS RESORT
18. TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 12: THE MASTERS
19. PORTAL 2
20. DUNGEON SIEGE III
Nintendo will be hoping to see more 3DS games in the chart next week, especially as new releases are thin on the ground. Wii exclusive JRPG Xenoblade Chronicles is one for the hardcore, but is unlikely to make too much of a dent on the chart's big hitters.