Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition has continued its run at No.1, despite a nine per cent drop in sales week-on-week.
But it's disappointing news for last week's No.2 Pikmin 3, which can't manage an equally strong second week, bombing out of the Top 10 to No.15.
The Last of Us sales dropped only two per cent, which was enough to see it climb one place to No.2, while Animal Crossing: New Leaf recorded flat sales and also climbed one place to No.3.
Football fever is starting to sweep the nation once again, which helped FIFA 13 sales soar by 33 per cent and jump two places to No.4. Ubisoft's The Smurfs 2 rounds out the top 5, with sales up 115 per cent thanks to the movie's release.
UKIE Games Charts, compiled by GfK Chart-Track, (All Prices) Week 31, 2013
1. MINECRAFT: XBOX 360 EDITION
2. THE LAST OF US
3. ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF
4. FIFA 13
5. THE SMURFS 2
6. FAR CRY 3
7. LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES
8. CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II
9. TOMB RAIDER
10. ASSASSIN'S CREED III
11. MARIO AND LUIGI: DREAM TEAM BROS.
12. LEGO THE LORD OF THE RINGS
13. MAX PAYNE 3
14. GRAND THEFT AUTO IV
15. PIKMIN 3
16. NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED
17. BATTLEFIELD 3
18. GRAND THEFT AUTO EPISODES - LIBERTY CITY
19. THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM - LEGENDARY
20. THE SIMS 3: ISLAND PARADISE
Tales of Xillia is the only retail launch on Friday, but we can't see it challenging the Top 10. Unless FIFA 13's sales continue to climb ahead of the Premier League season, look out for Minecraft making it a hat trick of No.1s.