Earlier this week Microsoft revealed 25 games in development for Xbox One through the [email protected] program, and now the platform holder has released a video showcasing some of these games and the developers behind them.
The video features:
- Ken Yeung, Technical Director of Capy Games. Take a look at "Super Time Force," an action-packed platformer with a time-travelling twist!
- James Brooksby, CEO of Born Ready Games. Check out "Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut," a space combat game that throws players into battles where the very fate of Earth rests on your dogfighting skills.
- Mike Mika, Creative Director of Other Ocean. Hear from the team behind "It Draws a Red Box," the chaotic eight-player eSport jumping jetpack future arena ball game.
- Louis Deane, Developer at Gateway Interactive. Go deeper with "Spectra," a fast paced retro style racing game destined to get your heart pumping and test your skill like no other.
- Mattia Traverso, Game Designer with Through Games. See what the buzz is with"FRU," a Kinect-based puzzle platformer in which the player utilizes both a joystick and their body.
[email protected] games will start appearing on the Xbox store in the coming weeks.
Source: Xbox Wire