The latest patch for The Division is now rolling out for the full game on PC, XBox One and PS4. It was previously being tested on the PTS (otherwise known as the Public Test Server).
The patch will go live after sever maintenance today. The severs will be down for this maintenance for approximately three hours, which began at 8.30 am BST, so the patch should kick in when they go back up around 11.30 am BST.
The biggest change for the patch is the addition of the new Loadouts feature:
- Loadouts offer players the chance to save their equipped Weapons, Gear, Skills and Talents to Loadout slots, allowing for quick swapping of builds to be used for different activities.
- Players will be able to create and save up to 6 Loadouts per character.
- Each Loadout can be directly equipped when out of combat.
Significant changes have been made to Last Stand mode, on top of a lot of bug fixes:
- Added Proficiency Marks to Last Stand: Proficiency Marks are awarded to the player who scores the highest in a particular gameplay role.Each team gets their own list of Proficiency Marks.Multiple Proficiency Marks can be given to the same player.Proficiency Marks are updated in real time throughout the match on the scoreboard.Earning one or more Proficiency Mark will boost the player’s personal score at the end of the Last Stand game.
- Each team gets their own list of Proficiency Marks.
- Multiple Proficiency Marks can be given to the same player.
- Proficiency Marks are updated in real time throughout the match on the scoreboard.
- Earning one or more Proficiency Mark will boost the player’s personal score at the end of the Last Stand game.
- Improvements to Team Management menu: Players can now consistently view members of the Allied group and use the mute/inspect functionality as they would with members of their own group.
- Signature Skills Passive resource gain from killing NPCs and players will no longer apply in Last Stand as it was working very inconsistently. Resource gain from other sources like Talents will still work.
- Improvements were made to the Spawn logic to limit the possibility of Spawn camping.
- Improvements were made to some Fortification areas to improve fortification turrets line of sights.
There have also been changes to burst fire weapons, and a reduction of flinch on all weapons:
- Burst fire weapons will now have a maximum RPM, making it impossible to reach non-burst rate of fire with specific control modifications. This includes Burst Fire MP5, FAL and 93R.
- Base Flinch has been significantly reduced on all weapons. This change affects both PvP and PvE (NPCs weapons will cause less Flinch).
The patch includes a large number of bug fixes across the game world and game modes, as well as the UI. For full patch notes hit the jump.