Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
A new patch has been deployed for space RPG Starfield by Bethesda, fixing a few outstanding issues in the space faring RPG.
It’s not a huge update, but there’s a few changes that include issues related to characters and starships. On top of that, this latest patch is said to fix issues with AMD GPUs on PC and an issue that may cause problems for people trying to acquire credits from vendors. If you’ve not yet, check out our Starfield review here.
Here then are those all-important patch notes for PC and Xbox Series X|S.
Starfield 1.7.33 patch notes
- Characters: Fixed an issue that could cause some characters to not be in their proper location.
- Star Stations: Fixed an issue where Star Stations would be labeled as a player-owned ship.
- Vendors: Addressed an issue that allowed for a vendor’s full inventory to be accessible.
- AMD (PC): Resolved an issue that caused star lens flares not to appear correctly AMD GPUs.
- Graphics: Addressed an upscaling issue that could cause textures to become blurry.
- Graphics: Resolved an issue that could cause photosensitivity issues when scrolling through the inventory menu.
Performance and Stability
- Hand Scanner: Addressed an issue where the Hand Scanner caused hitching.
- Various stability and performance improvements to address crashing and freezes.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause displayed items to disappear when applied to in-ship mannequins.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause items stored in Razorleaf Storage Containers and Weapon Racks to disappear after commandeering another ship.
The patch is live now for Starfield on Xbox Series X|S and PC across both Windows Store and Steam. For more on the game, check out our How to get Starfield Peacekeeper rifle and Starfield magazine locations – every skill magazine and where to find them.