Spider-Man Remastered is arriving on PC this week – and will require quite a hefty amount of space.
According to the official Insomniac website, Spider-Man Remastered will require 75GB of free space.
The game will launch on August 12 in some regions, and then early in the morning on August 13 in other regions, including Australia, New Zealand and Toyko.
Here are some simple tips that could help you the download Spider-Man Remastered faster:
- Make sure no other games are downloading / updating in the background
- Disable all apps that are not being used
- Disconnect other devices from Wifi if they’re not being used
- Ideally use ethernet connection
- If using Wifi make sure it’s not being hogged by your neighbours
- Use a fast VPN
The PC version of Spider-Man will feature unlocked framerates, and support for NVIDIA DLSS and DLAA. I’ll also support a range of screen setups, including 16:9, 16:10, 21:9, 32:9, and 48:9 resolutions.
In order to enjoy the game at max settings, with what they’re calling Ultimate Ray Tracing, you’ll need an Nvidia 3080 or RX6950XT GPU, 32GB of RAM and an i7-12700k or Ryzen 9 5900X.