Naughty Dog has announced details of the Uncharted 3 1.13 patch, due for release on PlayStation 3 on August 14.
The update, according to a post on the game's official website, "will contain an exciting new system, fresh DLC, and some gameplay fixes".
Apparently the patch is so huge that it can't all be detailed in one blog update.
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 "Here, Hold This Medal" in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn't working properly so we fixed it)
While the patch is a few weeks away, Naughty Dog has released some exclusive remixes of Uncharted 3 multiplayer power play music.