Hitman's fourth Elusive Target is now live to all players for the duration of E3, Square Enix has announced.
Target 4, The Sensation (Jonathan Smythe), will be found somewhere in Paris, with the briefing video below helping players pinpoint the target's location.
Players have just 53 hours to take out the mark.
Players who complete five Elusive Targets will be rewarded with the signature suit from Hitman: Absolution. Be successful in 10 Elusive Target contracts and you'll receive the signature suit from Blood Money.
Elusive Target Rules:
- An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
- They are available for a limited time only in game - this first Elusive Target will last 48 hours
- Intel on the target will be limited
- They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you - you'll have to go and find them
- Plan accordingly before you engage your target
- Your target can only die once
- If you die during the mission, that's it
- When the time runs out, they are gone for good
- If you fail, there are no second chances
Source: Square Enix