10,000 lucky applicants will get the chance to test XBLA game Ms. Splosion Man, developer Twisted Pixel has revealed. Registration for the test phase will run until June 12 and places are filling quickly.
The fun will begin on June 6 and run until June 26, with players chosen being given two multiplayer levels each week. Twisted Pixel is looking for those selected to provide feedback on the online gaming experience, so is relying on players to speak up about their thoughts on the game.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be one of the 10,000 registrants chosen to participate.
- Own a retail Xbox 360 console with a hard drive.
- Have an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.
- Have broadband Internet access at home.
- Be willing to play the early access with others in the program if they know them or not.
- Have time to play with numerous online gamers, and time to provide copious feedback.
- Click here.
- If prompted, sign in with your Windows Live ID (you may also need to register with Connect if you've not done so before).
- Complete the survey.
- Click Submit.
All feedback should be sent to [email protected]
Ms. Splosion Man is the sequel to the hit XBLA game 'Splosion Man, which VideoGamer.com awarded an excellent 9/10 to in our Splosion Man review back in 2009.