We have once again got another update for the popular Battle Royale game Fortnite. This is a big update for the current season, adding plenty of new things in the Spring Breakout event.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-05-29
There were also the regular bug fixes and balances, which is what we are focusing on this article.
Here are the fixes coming in Fortnite V24.10.
Fortnite Battle Royale V24.10: Building and Editing Sensitivities
In v24.10, a Building Sensitivity setting and Editing Sensitivity setting have been added to Fortnite’s “Mouse and Keyboard” settings. With these new settings, you’re now able to adjust the sensitivity of building or editing structures to your preferred speed.
Fortnite Battle Royale V24.10: Miscellaneous Updates
- Improved the handling turn radius of the Rogue Bike vehicle at higher speeds.
- Note: We’ve been making tweaks to reduce energy usage on PlayStation and Xbox consoles. Frame rate in the Lobby will drop to 30 FPS after a period of inactivity, but will return to 60 FPS whenever you touch the controller or join a match.
Fortnite Battle Royale V24.10: Competitive Notes
- The Spring Breakout chickens and eggs, as well as the Egg Launcher and Springtime Blowout Reality Augment, are not included in competitive playlists.
- Zero Build Cups, Duos Cash Cups, and Victory Cups kick-off throughout this week. Good luck, competitors!
Fortnite Battle Royale V24.10: Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed the issue involving players being asked to install Save the World even if they already had it installed.
- Fixed the issue with the Kinetic Blade’s Knockback Slash that prevented the owner from taking fall damage. (Note: The Dash Attack will still prevent fall damage.)
- Fixed an issue that was capping some mobile devices to 60 FPS despite 90 FPS being available.
- The grind rail interaction button no longer has a delay on mobile devices.
- Fixed the issue that caused us to disable ziplines in Party Royale. Ziplines have been re-enabled in Party Royale.