Ubisosft has released a high level overview of the changes implemented in the For Honor day one update, highlighting the changes between the open beta version and launch.
- All countries around the Mediterranean Sea are now part of the European region.
- Collisions improvements and fixes
- Improved animations
- Audio balancing fixes and improvements
- Fixed a memory leak
- Fixed occurrences of major framerate drop
- Improved flow in and out of the invitation menu
- Multiple localization fixes
- Stability fixes
- Connectivity and matchmaking improvements
- Metagame bug fixes and UI improvments
- Hero Balancing (based on player feedback) – *** these changes were already implemented during Beta phases ***
- Fixed minor issue with the round counter
- General bug fixes
For Honor launches today for PS4, Xbox One and PC.