Club football is currently on hold as we make way for international qualifiers. It can sometimes feel a bit stale, from a footballing perspective, during these early rounds of qualifiers.
However, the TOTWs are normally amazing. During an international break normally the best players, from the most popular nations do best, and it looks to be the same this time around for TOTW 22.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-05-26
Belgium, England, Portugal and more all found success during this most recent international break and we expect some of their players to feature. Here is everything we know so far about FIFA 23s TOTW 22.
FIFA 23 TOTW 22 Revealed:
- GK, Oliver Sail (Wellington Pheonix/New Zealand)
- LB, Ben Chilwell (Chelsea/England)
- CB, Ibrahim Konate (Liverpool/France)
- RB, Sabaly (Real Betis/Senegal)
- CAM, Federico Valverde (Real Madrid/Uruguay)
- CAM, Christian Pulisic (Chelsea/USA)
- CDM, Ibrahim Sangare (PSV/Ivory Coast)
- CM, Krunic (AC Milan/Bosnia-Herzegovina)
- ST, Cristiano Ronaldo (AL Nassr/Portugal)
- ST, Heung-Min Son (Spurs/South Korea)
- RW, Dani Olmo (RB Leipzig/Spain)
When Does TOTW 22 Release in FIFA 23?
TOTW 22 will be released on Wednesday the 29th of March. TOTW consistently releases on a Wednesday so it is available for rewards on a Thursday, as well as being the red picks for FUT Champions on the weekend.
BUY NOW: 5% off FIFA 23 Points at Green Man Gaming
It is always a reflection of performances from the past week of league football, however because of the international break it will not be based on club football this week.
What Time Does FIFA 23 TOTW 22 Release?
TOTW 22, like all the other content in FIFA 23, will release at 6PM GMT / 1PM ET / 10AM PT. This is when all the new content drops, and has been the same time TOTW drops all year, as long as there are no complications.
FIFA 23 TOTW 22 Leaks:
So far we have only seen a few leaks for TOTW 22, but what we have seen looks to be amazing. Here are the players we have seen leaked so far:
- Son (Tottenham Hotspur/South Korea)
- Valverde (Real Madrid/Uruguay)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Al Nassr/Portugal)
FIFA 23 TOTW 22 Predictions:
It isn’t always too easy to predict which players will feature in the TOTW during the international break, but we are going to try our best looking at the previous week’s results.
Here are our predictions for this week’s TOTW:
- GK, Maignan (AC Milan/France) – Goalkeepers are always a nightmare to choose during the international break, but this was one of the more high profile games and Maignan successfully kept a clean sheet against the Netherlands.
- LB, Alejandro Balde (Barcelona/Spain) – The Barcelona youngster helped his side keep a clean sheet whilst also grabbing an assist against Norway on Sunday.
- RWB, Joao Cancelo (Bayern Munich/Portugal) – Ronaldo will always steal the headlines for Portugal, and he did get a brace against Liechtenstein during the international break, but Cancelo was the best player on the pitch in this game. Even receiving a 10/10 from WhoScored.com.
- CM, Granit Xhaka (Arsenal/Switzerland) – Xhaka was imperious as his side easily dispatched Belarus 5-0. The midfielder grabbed himself a goal and an assist in the process.
- CM, Scott McTominay (Manchester United/Scotland) – McTominay put in a man of the match performance off the bench for Scotland as he grabbed two goals from the middle of the park.
- CAM, Abdelhamid Sabiri (Sampdoria/Morocco) – Getting the winner against Brazil is a huge achievement and this should secure his place in this weeks TOTW.
- ST, Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan/Belgium) – Any player who grabs a hat trick is bound to feature in the TOTW, and that is just what Lukaku did against Sweden.
- ST, Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur/England) – Kane scored against both Italy and Ukraine during this international break, becoming England’s all time record goalscorer in the process.
How to Earn a TOTW Card in FIFA 23?
The only guaranteed way of getting a TOTW card in FIFA 23 is by doing well in your FUT Champions competition (Weekend League). The other way you can earn them is to pack them – you can also buy them off the market.