A second title update for FIFA 14 will go live on consoles later this week to re-balance headers and finesse shots, and fix some of the issues causing freezing, EA has announced.
In an update on the publisher's support page, EA said that the "FIFA 14 update addresses issues that FIFA fans have brought to our attention with important and appreciated feedback". However, it admitted that it had not yet located all of the issues causing freezing and asked users to continue letting it know about specific issues on the EA forums.
The full list of tweaks included in title update 2 include:
- Balancing lofted through balls.
- Balancing attacking headers.
- Balancing finesse shots.
- Improved defender switching during crosses.
- Freezes while making substitutions during gameplay.
- Freezes while entering and exiting Leaderboards.
- Improvements made to Dynamic Camera.
- Corrected crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park.
- Corrected "Any" and "GK" filters in Pro Clubs.
- We've responded to the community and upgraded FIFA 14 cover star Stephan El Shaarawy to 4* Skills in Online Seasons, Head to Head, and Career Mode using EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day. Since the FIFA 14 Ultimate Team ratings and database are separate from the Match Day Update, he will be assessed and potentially upgraded in FUT at a later date.
The title update is available to download now on PC. Exact timings for the console roll-out have yet to be confirmed.