The first post-release title update for Dishonored has been rolled out across Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, Bethesda has announced.
Update 1.2 brings with it a host of bug fixes and tweaks, as details below.
1.2 Release Notes:
- Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline.
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated non-lethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes work even for save games AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between areas - notably near Dr. Galvani's house.
- Reworked "Choke" interaction to make it more reliable in valid contexts.
- Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during some missions.
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)