Treyarch and Activision have announced that Call of Duty: World at War Patch 1.6 will be released this week, meaning PC gamers can look forward to Map Pack 3 which console gamers have been enjoying, plus a host of bug fixes and tweaks.
Included in the patch:
– 3 new Multiplayer maps: Battery (mp_drum), Breach (mp_bgate), Revolution (mp_vodka)!
– New Nazi Zombie map: Der Riese (nazi_zombie_factory), an all-new Zombie map set in a secret – Nazi research facility featuring the Pack A Punch Machine, Teleporters, and many more undead hordes!
– Exploits pertaining to Demo playback.
– Favourites list now ignores filter settings.
– Fixed S&D round counting error when roundlimit is reached.
– New feature: in-game Add to Favourites.
– Friends list: green online indicator.
– Starting the game in Safe Mode will no longer toggle the “Soften Smoke Edges” graphic option.
– Fixed various crashes.
– Mods: Client will no longer join a modded Co-op server via Game Invite unless they have that mod loaded.
– Mods: Client running a mod will be asked to unload the mod if they attempt to join an unmodded server.
– Mods: All singleplayer levels can now be run with a mod loaded.
The update will be free.