Treyarch and Activision have announced that Call of Duty: World at War Patch 1.6 will be released this week, meaning PC gamers can look forward to Map Pack 3 which console gamers have been enjoying, plus a host of bug fixes and tweaks.
Included in the patch:
- 3 new Multiplayer maps: Battery (mp_drum), Breach (mp_bgate), Revolution (mp_vodka)!
- New Nazi Zombie map: Der Riese (nazi_zombie_factory), an all-new Zombie map set in a secret - Nazi research facility featuring the Pack A Punch Machine, Teleporters, and many more undead hordes!
- Exploits pertaining to Demo playback.
- Favourites list now ignores filter settings.
- Fixed S&D round counting error when roundlimit is reached.
- New feature: in-game Add to Favourites.
- Friends list: green online indicator.
- Starting the game in Safe Mode will no longer toggle the "Soften Smoke Edges" graphic option.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Mods: Client will no longer join a modded Co-op server via Game Invite unless they have that mod loaded.
- Mods: Client running a mod will be asked to unload the mod if they attempt to join an unmodded server.
- Mods: All singleplayer levels can now be run with a mod loaded.
The update will be free.