Bungie has released loads of stats relating to its recently finished Destiny Alpha. The figures show how many kills have been made with each weapon type, Deathless Medals awarded and more.
The key number for Bungie is the massive 6,461,871 player games which took part. The studio, which has a massive 10-year deal with Activision for Destiny, will be hopeful that these stats represent a huge interest in the title.
Other stats include:
- 149,522,313 Primary Weapon Kills
- 21,782,610 Secondary Weapon Kills
- 4,002,737 Heavy Weapon Kills
- 21,687,298 Super Ability Kills
- 2,819,211 Orbs of Light Gathered
- 6,850,773 Control Points Captured in the Crucible
- 1,195 Deathless Medals awarded in the Crucible
- 4,356 Splatters with the Sparrow
- 667,966 Public Events Joined
- 60,491,944 Fallen Dregs Dispatched with Extreme Prejudice
- Too many to count: Guardians served in Dance Parties
Speaking about the Alpha in general, Bungie made it clear that it was just that and was very important for the game:
"A lot of our friends asked us if this was a real Alpha. It was. We've gathered a mountain of data and feedback. We're learning and reacting and Destiny is going to be better because of it. You'll see the fruits of that labor as early as next month, assuming we're lucky enough to have you in our Public Beta."
The Destiny beta begins on July 17 for those who have pre-ordered the game. Initially it's only for PS4 and PS3 owners, but will open up to Xbox 360 and Xbox One players soon after.